The Dark Knight Rises Tom Hardy as Bane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Talia doesn't turn out to be the mastermind villain pulling all the strings. That undermines Bane as a character, his intelligence.

B%26I.JPEG

:csad:

I have no idea how things will pan out, but I will take an uneducated guess and say he'll be a lone gun.

Is that from the Knightfall arc? I plan on picking up that arc. And Vengeance of Bane Part I & II. Anyone know if they ever reprinted Vengeance and put it out in graphic novel form?

I don't think so; but if you go to a local comic shop who're well stocked you can probably find both for cheap. I got a copy that's mint condition and was only $12; considering that the collector's value will sky rocket in a couple of months, my guess. :word:

Am I the only person not digging the involvement of Talia? (or the LoS for that matter).

I understand it may wrap the trilogy up, and bring it full circle for some people. But I don't find Talia very interesting, and we've already had the League involved in BB. To have them again would feel redundant.

BB: Batman vs. Ninjas + Mob + Cops (+Ra's/Scarecrow)
TDK: Batman vs. Mob (+Joker/TwoFace)
TDKR: Batman vs. Ninjas + Mob + Cops (+Bane)

--dk7

Awesome. I hope it stays that way.

I guess my question should be:

"Am I the only person not digging the idea of Talia's involvement?"

--dk7

--dk7
dont worry i'm also against the idea of the Batman Begins sequel featuring Talias Revenge and the league of shadows strikes back

Am I the only person not digging the involvement of Talia? (or the LoS for that matter).

I understand it may wrap the trilogy up, and bring it full circle for some people. But I don't find Talia very interesting, and we've already had the League involved in BB. To have them again would feel redundant.

BB: Batman vs. Ninjas + Mob + Cops (+Ra's/Scarecrow)
TDK: Batman vs. Mob (+Joker/TwoFace)
TDKR: Batman vs. Ninjas + Mob + Cops (+Bane)

--dk7

truedat,talias kind of boring,and if shes relegating bane from main villain thats a terrible idea,bane is 10 times the threat/character she is.

--dk7

Honestly, I'm with you. And luckily, I definitely haven't heard anything about Talia or the LoS being involved in this one at all... at least not from those who would know.

The studio is obviously extremely excited about the idea of Catwoman, and that's what people at the office(s) are buzzing about.

Honestly, I'm with you. And luckily, I definitely haven't heard anything about Talia or the LoS being involved in this one at all... at least not from those who would know.

The studio is obviously extremely excited about the idea of Catwoman, and that's what people at the office(s) are buzzing about.

Holy crap, GILL! :wow:

bane as an ultimative challenge for batman should be more than enough to handle with.
the police is after him and half of the city ( i guess) isnt supporting him anymore, he has enemies where ever he walks
so even just cleaning the city from smaller criminals becomes a fulltime job while he has to hide all the time.

the whole you killed my father (and mother) plot is batmans story after all:-)

Here's a random thought, but, without Venom (not that this has be confirmed or denied, but, just speculated as by some fans) if Bane is in fact just juiced up on steroids (or whatever)…. How will Batman defeat him in the end…. For the most part in the comics, Batman’s way of defeating Bane is cutting him off from his Venom, and thereby weakening him… if he’s just on steroids where’s his weakness…

How does Batman even the odds…?

Thanks for the update Gill. This is sure going to make a lot of people happy. :up:

I love you dude :up::applaud:awesome:

(in a platonic sense of course :oldrazz:)

What? No love for Bane at all? :( He's the one that intrigues me the most of the two.

What? No love for Bane at all? :( He's the one that intrigues me the most of the two.

I think its because catwoman is the only batman villain that is as famous and popular as the joker (perhaps more so). From a marketing point of view its gold. My sister doesn't even like batman movies but is interested in seeing this one because catwoman is in it.

I think its because catwoman is the only batman villain that is as famous and popular as the joker (perhaps more so). From a marketing point of view its gold. My sister doesn't even like batman movies but is interested in seeing this one because catwoman is in it.

Yeah, I see and agree with what you're saying.

I'm just rather excited by seeing Bane actually done with some justice, character and depth. :up:

I'm not saying the Talia character definitely isn't in the film, but I certainly havent heard anything about it. And all I keep hearing about is how great Hathaway's screen test was and how great Catwoman will be.

Bane should be interesting.

I'm not saying the Talia character definitely isn't in the film, but I certainly havent heard anything about it. And all I keep hearing about is how great Hathaway's screen test was and how great Catwoman will be.

Bane should be interesting.

You have no idea how happy that makes me. Seriously. :woot: :up:

Not because I don't think Anne's a great actress (I adore her) but because I want to never hear anything ever again about how Nolan can't do female characters.

Surely Anne Hathaway's apparently great screen test is her achievement rather than Nolan's?

Yes, but I think Miranda was referring to the "how great Catwoman will be" part of that, not the screen-test portion.

Surely Anne Hathaway's apparently great screen test is her achievement rather than Nolan's?

I give up.

Yes flickchick, that's what I meant. Nolan tends to be collaborative with his actors as well - I'm sure what he and Anne come up with will be great.

Here's a question, how do you imagine Bane's theme sounding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"