The Dark Knight Rises Tom Hardy as Bane

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only good redesign for TNBA was Scarecrow. Brilliant design. It frightened the **** out of me as a kid.

The only good redesign for TNBA was Scarecrow. Brilliant design. It frightened the **** out of me as a kid.

Its still such a creepy and great design, scared the crap out of me when I was little too.

Yes, glad they ditched the luchador Bane and gave us a S&M Bane.

Yes, glad they ditched the luchador Bane and gave us a S&M Bane.

Why the extremes, I mean, couldn't they say "Oh wait, what if we don't make him a complete luchador, or a complete S&M slave, what if, hear me out, what if we take just use the design from the comics."

I found this Bane cosplay while lurking for reference pics, and found the mask pretty interesting, looks like it's made of plastic instead of just fabric like other cosplays:

Lol at the studfinder venom injector.

If it's true that Catwoman is working with Batman, i'd imagine Bane will be the main villian (Talia secondary) How do you think he should be defeated at the end of the movie?

I'd like to see something a little more interesting than him just getting beaten up, lying briused and bleeding on the floor.

Well, you shall no doubt feel let down when Batman..... kicks his teeth in. How else would he do it anyway? Post a scathing blog? photoshop bane falling after sitting on the toilet, and then make it an overwhelmingly popular internet meme?

They will fight. And Batman will win.

Cos he's Batman.

I will embrace any scenario that does not involved Jean Paul Valley.

bane holds both catwoman and batman in a chokehold, and together they kick out the tubes on the back of his head and watch as he shrivels into a small, pathetic man.

Well, you shall no doubt feel let down when Batman..... kicks his teeth in. How else would he do it anyway? Post a scathing blog? photoshop bane falling after sitting on the toilet, and then make it an overwhelmingly popular internet meme?

They will fight. And Batman will win.

Cos he's Batman.

Batman 89- Joker falls from cathederal.
Returns-Penguin falls, dies, catwoman burns but is still alive.
Forever-Riddler gets all messed up with the brain waves, two face falls to his death trying to catch his coin.
Begins- Ra's dies in a train, Scarecrow escapes.
The Dark knight- Joker goes to arkham, Two face falls to his death after being 'pushed' by batman.

No i would not be disapointed, but its not too original is it? very rarely do bad guys just get beaten.

who cares. as long as hardy puts on a performance... rest is gravy

The only travesty will be when my furpack descends with righteous scritching upon Travesty.

Bane's outfit, rather than Luchador, could be piecemeal armor similar to Batman's armor with some ninja-themed stuff mixed in.

If it's true that Catwoman is working with Batman, i'd imagine Bane will be the main villian (Talia secondary) How do you think he should be defeated at the end of the movie?

Bane runs on a drug called Venom.
Batman, seeing now what he would have to become to stop men like him, tinkers with Bane's feed-pump on a drug called Charlie Sheen. It melts Bane's face off.

Last edited:
who cares. as long as hardy puts on a performance... rest is gravy

Agreed; but hopefully, something anti-climactic. I pray they keep him alive, but if the story says kill him, that works too. :oldrazz:

In an aerial fight Batman should impale Bane on one of the spires of Wayne Manor. It would represent Batman's masculinity breaking Bane's love with Talia and running it through with his own.

Then afterward Batman and Talia begin training the fake Batmen to create a protective army for Gotham against the freaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"