The Dark Knight Rises Tom Hardy as Bane

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only good redesign for TNBA was Scarecrow. Brilliant design. It frightened the **** out of me as a kid.

They did redesign and rebooted Mr. Freeze.

But I do think that the noose around Scarecrow's neck came from TNBA, which is now in the comics and in the Nolan films.

They did redesign and rebooted Mr. Freeze.

But I do think that the noose around Scarecrow's neck came from TNBA, which is now in the comics and in the Nolan films.

I liked Freeze too. He looked like less of an action figure.

I would love to see the TNBA designed Scarecrow in a film someday. I think it would work very well.

When you come up with something like that that's so different yet is scary and feels just right, that's a stroke of genius.

He doesn't die and he's defeated with his code broken by Batman somehow. He gets to him more on a more personal level than a physical one. He's able to "break" him in a sense. Maybe if Bane is able to break Batman literally and physically, Bruce can discover to come back and break Bane psyhologically. Though I'm just spitballing. Sure, I would like to see Bane gets some from Batman, but I think it can be so much more than that.

Actually here is the scenario I am envisioning...

Bane's got a hold of Batman, ready to break him. And right before he delivers the blow, the Thread Manager appears from out of nowhere. "Bane, you have accumulated 3000 lines in this movie. It's time to break YOU!"

Bane = done for.

Little does Batman know, Bane will be continued at another time and place. :cwink:

Here's a crazy idea...

What if Robin and Batgirl tag-team Bane, and kick the venom tube from his head... ;)

Actually here is the scenario I am envisioning...

Bane's got a hold of Batman, ready to break him. And right before he delivers the blow, the Thread Manager appears from out of nowhere. "Bane, you have accumulated 3000 lines in this movie. It's time to break YOU!"

Bane = done for.

Little does Batman know, Bane will be continued at another time and place. :cwink:

This is a continuation Bane, the old Bane is Here.

A reversal of this:

620287-bane026.jpg

Why would you want something anti climactic.

Sorry, wrong choice of words; I want something to turn my head around because Nolan is capable of developing pure awesomeness and shock my socks off in utter surprise! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"