Underworld: Next Generation

Kate did a Facebook q and a.

Few things -
Female lycans
Selene has a few new powers
Selene has a few bits of costume changes of sorts
More medieval weapons then just guns.

everyone wants to know why her hair has changed colors...well her eyes have been changing colors from scene to scene.

I did like the first one B movie and all.
Gw9KWm5.gif

I think the sequels fail because they try to be more.

Loving the triple threat eye candy this movie has going on. Kate Beckinsale, Theo James, and Lara Pulver.

everyone wants to know why her hair has changed colors...well her eyes have been changing colors from scene to scene.

I did like the first one B movie and all.
Gw9KWm5.gif

I think the sequels fail because they try to be more.

That gif is awesome :word:

Second one wasn't that bad. I liked it. Similar style to one but yeah more budget. I just didn't like the direction of 4. The whole world knowing, less gothic and less of a b movie feeling etc.

This new one seems like it's gone back to its rots.

Kate did a Facebook q and a.

Few things -
Female lycans
Selene has a few new powers
Selene has a few bits of costume changes of sorts
More medieval weapons then just guns.

That's cool. Was wondering when we'd see that.

I like this series a lot. I'm cautiously optimistic about this new one. The last entry in the series was just horrible, but I really enjoyed the other three. Maybe this will get things back on track. Maybe.

New poster -

image_77.jpeg

Also noticed the UK date is a month after the US? So lame.

The amount of talent that they've managed to get for these films is quite impressive. Michael Sheen, Bill Nighy, Rhona Mitra, Lara Pulver, Theo James, Charles Dance, etc.

Better trailer.

But two new posters also came out from comic con

IMG_1280.jpg

That one above is quiet nice. Second one, she's got her jacket back :yay:

IMG_1282.jpg

Much better trailer. Makes the movie look way better than the last one :oldrazz:. I still think this franchise could work better as a tv series. With movies you only get a limited amount of time. With a show, they'd have the all time needed to explore the mythology of this universe. Just don't kill off the vampire coven so soon which I think was a mistake this franchise made.

Looks interesting but Selene+Blonde=no.

Much better trailer. Makes the movie look way better than the last one :oldrazz:. I still think this franchise could work better as a tv series. With movies you only get a limited amount of time. With a show, they'd have the all time needed to explore the mythology of this universe. Just don't kill off the vampire coven so soon which I think was a mistake this franchise made.

Yeah they never should've burned through the Elders.

Let us pray it's not another 80 minute runtime. The mythology is one of this series biggest strengths and they haven't explored it to the degree it deserves. The elders, especially Amelia, were a missed opportunity.

Found this on instagram. It's for a Spanish cinema.

Pretty cool banner

IMG_1286.jpg

New poster and pictures.

I like the cape look

IMG_1303.jpg

IMG_1302.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg

huge fan of this series loved em all looking forward to this one :)

So Selene gets yet another upgrade?

The last movie was poor, not sure this one looks much better to be honest.

This one does look better to me. I just hope it's longer than 80 minutes.

Much better trailer. They like reusing shots from the films before this one though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"