• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Venom/last 10 minutes of the movie

L0ngsh0t said:
but Venom is generating the buzz of the non internet spiderman fans, much like the buzz X3 generated

i have a bunch of friends who are way down with comic book movies, but don't spend the needless hours i do on these boards and such, so when i tell them venom they imediatley think "COOOOOOL!"

and that is what i think everyone else is thinking

The Symbiote over Doc Ock, any day

and again i don't think venom is just going to appear out of thin air for 10 minutes, i think eddie brock and peter parker will struggle with the symbiote for much of the movie and it will finally take control of eddie in the end for a 10 minute battle or something, that will be pretty cool...i dunno, i am cool with it, im not going to cast judgment until may next year, they know what they are doing

and why else have they been feeding us the sandman info? because they need us to know how big sandman is going to be so that we understand there is more going on in this movie other then venom

I think the black suit will become a part if Peter much like what we saw in the cartoons where the suit became a part of him physically and he put it on or took it off just by thinking about it...

L0ngsh0t said:
but Venom is generating the buzz of the non internet spiderman fans, much like the buzz X3 generated

i have a bunch of friends who are way down with comic book movies, but don't spend the needless hours i do on these boards and such, so when i tell them venom they imediatley think "COOOOOOL!"

and that is what i think everyone else is thinking

and again i don't think venom is just going to appear out of thin air for 10 minutes, i think eddie brock and peter parker will struggle with the symbiote for much of the movie and it will finally take control of eddie in the end for a 10 minute battle or something, that will be pretty cool...i dunno, i am cool with it, im not going to cast judgment until may next year, they know what they are doing

and why else have they been feeding us the sandman info? because they need us to know how big sandman is going to be so that we understand there is more going on in this movie other then venom

Yea, i agree with alot of that.
As for the movie itself i feel that there will be NO cliffhanger ending. This movie will end as if there is not going to be another one. Im sure there will be, but as of now, there is no 4th, 3 hasnt even finished yet, so i dont think anyone(other than the fans) are thinking of a 4th.

Didn't a Sony Exec./Producer (I forget her name, Laura Ziskin or something...?) already say that they want to tie up all loose ends, which means NO CLIFFHANGER. I personally think that it's only wishful thinking on fanboys part, that there's some Venom cliffhanger.

Visionary said:
Didn't a Sony Exec./Producer (I forget her name, Laura Ziskin or something...?) already say that they want to tie up all loose ends, which means NO CLIFFHANGER. I personally think that it's only wishful thinking on fanboys part, that there's some Venom cliffhanger.

Yea thats exactly what im thinking. IF there is a 4th, it wont tie directly into the 1st, 2nd or 3rd. People will leave the movie with some sort of "spidey closure".

im a big venom fan and could live with him being in it for 10 minuites, if its done right it could be awesomeness, if not then well im not going suddenly explode. life will go on

ProjectPat2280 said:
Yea thats exactly what im thinking. IF there is a 4th, it wont tie directly into the 1st, 2nd or 3rd. People will leave the movie with some sort of "spidey closure".
And that's the way it should be. I want SM4 to be free to take any direction it wants, without the need to continuing a Goblin or Venom story. Mostly, because I want THE LIZARD in Spider-Man 4.

Venom should be greatful he will even have that.

I think Brock will die but the symbiate escapes... leaving the door open to carnage later on... which is stupid... but it ain't gonna be stupider than having a damn cliffhanger... waiting three years for the conclusion with all entirely new cast...

I dont think hes only in it for 10 mins and dies. When Sam answerd the quistion he hasitated. So I'm thinkin maybe 20-25 mins. Its also been stated that altho Brock may die, but it leaves an opening for a return the symbiote

20 minutes sounds bout right... Brock picks it up... teams up with Sandman... maybe kills Sandman's daughter... then fights and dies... i wouldn't mind if he fights but gets hurt but comes back later... but Brock dying this early still makes everyone scratch their heads... can't avoid it though...

Let em get a crap ass version of Venom so they will shut up next time

Venom does need to be setup for Spider-Man 4.

Oh my God, I can't wait to see VENOM! He surpasses everything. It's the only reason to go see Spider-Man 3! You clunkerheads know it, the whole damn universe knows it! Accept it, move on...

Oh and in case you any of you can't tell, i'm being sarcastic. I don't give a ****.

It's just a movie. A movie based on a comic book. Don't like ceartin aspects? Don't go see the film. Problem solved.

Venom isn't a reason not to see the movie.

GoldGoblin said:
^Because raimi was forced to use him.

TheVileOne said:
But the fans DEMANDED Venom.

That is very true.

And now these fans are getting an evil twin type Venom, who only gets some 10 minutes on screen.

Reminds me of these very wise words: Be careful what you wish for :D

L0ngsh0t said:

Glad the movie makers and the fans didn't think that way :p ;)

Peter battles the symbiote internally as the black costume, then fights it externally as Venom/Eddie Brock. Sounds good to me.

GoldGoblin said:
Venom should be greatful he will even have that.

grateful?

This is a fictional character.

What, do they have to do? sprint 100 miles, jump through several burning hoolahoops, appear on american idol, and win on top of that?

Visionary said:
Venom is real, I've seen him...and bigfoot.

I also saw bigfoot, he was digging through my garbage. I chased him away with a baseball bat. Later that night he brought Yeti, they threw a brick through my window with a note on it, "WE GET YOU HUMAN".

To this day, I watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"