• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Venom/last 10 minutes of the movie

basically, the finale is venom's time to shine. it wil last maybe 15...20 minutes. and it will be very kickass.

and then thats it.
venom will not be the main villian in SM4.
end of story.

Church has said in his minor interviews over the course of this year that his character is pretty much a thug/bada$$.

ok. can someone just find that leaked synopsis that was several paragraphs long? because that's true. it fits with everything we know so far.

we can show how nicely everything will piece together in SM3.

Ya know what? Im just ready to see the damn movie!

theShape said:
basically, the finale is venom's time to shine. it wil last maybe 15...20 minutes. and it will be very kickass.

and then thats it.
venom will not be the main villian in SM4.
end of story.
i agree

me too Venom should die from Harry throwing a bomb at him from close distance so that Venom can still hit him and kill him. Have Peter standing right behind Harry so he sees his best friend die (after it has been GG2 and Spidey vs Venom for a while). That would be awesome

Avernus said:
is Tobey Maguire definately coming back for a 4th?...I've heard he doesn't want to do a 4th.....apparently he hasn't seen any of his other movies...

and the same thing goes for the guy who plays Harry and Kirstin Dunst....but they'll likely die in this movie anyways....

yeah, I also heard he wants to do Plesantville 2, Wonder Boys 2, and Cats and Dogs 2, over another Spidey flick.

As far as Venom goes, it's going to be a slow change for Eddie, it builds up to the very end.

Sam wants Peter to learn certain life lessons. In Spidey 3, each situation and each villain brings a certain lesson for Peter. Sandman, GG2, Venom, the 4th Villain (Lizard) and the Symbiote will all have their different reasons that they are the next villain in his life.

It's not who's the most popular villian that they can bring into the movies, but it's about Peter's life, the people he knows around him, and the way they change because of his choice to be Spider-man.

Tobey said he wanted to continue doing the Spidey flicks to avoid the Batman franchise situation whereas there was a stream of different Batmen. So, he'd probably keep doing them if the offer was good. And he, unlike some other actors isn't being typecast. He's getting different roles despite the Spidey role.

Tobey will stay as long as Sam stays.

But back on subject- I don't think it's literally the last 10 minutes in which Venom appears. Probably more like he appears at the end of the second act- so he's in the villain for the last 30 minutes or so. But up until then Eddie and the symbiote are clearly established so their meshing makes sense.

I'd say it is more like the last 20 minutes.

Dragon said:
But back on subject- I don't think it's literally the last 10 minutes in which Venom appears. Probably more like he appears at the end of the second act- so he's in the villain for the last 30 minutes or so. But up until then Eddie and the symbiote are clearly established so their meshing makes sense.

This is what I think is going to happen, as well.

:up:

Venom is going to own the final fight. Screw Sandman, as huge as he'll get.

TheCardPlayer said:
Venom is going to own the final fight. Screw Sandman, as huge as he'll get.

LOL, I like your thinking!

:up:

I want to see the scene in which they officially "team up". It sounds lame as a concept, but it'll be interesting to see how they handle it.

(Will Brock as Venom sneak into Marko's house, waiting for him? Or will it be something else?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"