Venom Venom: Let There Be Carnage

China celebrating National Teeth Day a few days ago. What a tie-in.

E_vwYK6WUA89jNG.jpg

Though the two mistakes of casting Venom with Topher Grace and rushing his arc proved a bad move for the audience, I thought Raimi was pretty faithful to the early Eddie Brock character on paper.

Funny to think but I believe Venom has actually been a hero/anti-hero longer than he's been a villain at this point.

Honestly,I do like alot of Hardy's version,but...in these movies it seems like they made Venom into such a goofball. I much rather prefer the evil,scary villain he was first portrayed as early in the comic and in Spider-man 3.. Topher's version may not win any popularity contests,but he at least has that over Hardy's Venom.

329832931231w133322123333.jpg

Marco Beltrami's soundtrack for Venom: Let There Be Carnage has been officially announced, and the track list reveals some potential plot details.

1. St. Estes Reform School (Extended) (3:26)
2. Cletus’ Cell (2:44)
3. Eddie Draws (1:30)
4. Brock’s Revival (0:59)
5. Lucky Slaughterhouse (1:45)
6. Ann’s News (1:06)
7. Take the Hit (1:29)
8. Postcard From the Edge (1:52)
9. No Touching! (3:31)
10. Eddie Hangs on the Line (1:03)
11. Lethal Rejection (2:04)
12. Carnage Unleashed (2:04)
13. Mulligan Visits Eddie (2:45)
14. There is Only Carnage (1:40)
15. Get Shriek (2:39)
16. The Great Escape (2:19)
17. Venom Needs Food (1:15)
18. People Seeing Monsters (1:30)
19. Find Venom (1:56)
20. Turn on the Charm (1:40)
21. Eddie Escapes (2:25)
22. Shriek Comes Home (2:23)
23. You Can Eat Them All (1:38)
24. Unholy Matrimony Pt. 1 (6:16)
25. Unholy Matrimony Pt. 2 (4:02)
26. He Did Not Taste Good (2:17)
27. Panza and Quixote (1:00)
28. Venom and Blues (2:33)
29. Venom’s Suite Tooth (3:12)
30. Brock and Roll (2:44)

source:
Venom: Let There Be Carnage (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) by Marco Beltrami

Thing about this sequel is that Venom already confronted an "evil" version of himself in the first film, in the form of Riot. For that reason, Carnage will live or die on Woody Harrelson's performance.

Love comes in different forms. Just because he says their love is central to the movie, it doesn't mean he is talking romance. He very well may be talking about a bromance

I am quite skeptical of the rumored post credits scene.

329832931231w133322123333.jpg

Marco Beltrami's soundtrack for Venom: Let There Be Carnage has been officially announced, and the track list reveals some potential plot details.

1. St. Estes Reform School (Extended) (3:26)
2. Cletus’ Cell (2:44)
3. Eddie Draws (1:30)
4. Brock’s Revival (0:59)
5. Lucky Slaughterhouse (1:45)
6. Ann’s News (1:06)
7. Take the Hit (1:29)
8. Postcard From the Edge (1:52)
9. No Touching! (3:31)
10. Eddie Hangs on the Line (1:03)
11. Lethal Rejection (2:04)
12. Carnage Unleashed (2:04)
13. Mulligan Visits Eddie (2:45)
14. There is Only Carnage (1:40)
15. Get Shriek (2:39)
16. The Great Escape (2:19)
17. Venom Needs Food (1:15)
18. People Seeing Monsters (1:30)
19. Find Venom (1:56)
20. Turn on the Charm (1:40)
21. Eddie Escapes (2:25)
22. Shriek Comes Home (2:23)
23. You Can Eat Them All (1:38)
24. Unholy Matrimony Pt. 1 (6:16)
25. Unholy Matrimony Pt. 2 (4:02)
26. He Did Not Taste Good (2:17)
27. Panza and Quixote (1:00)
28. Venom and Blues (2:33)
29. Venom’s Suite Tooth (3:12)
30. Brock and Roll (2:44)

source:
Venom: Let There Be Carnage (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) by Marco Beltrami

Damn. No Eminem song this time I guess

Saw it last night. If you liked or found enjoyment with the first one, you likely will have no real reason to dislike this one. If you didn't like the first then sorry lol. Hardy again is great, so if you enjoy his take, he still brings that same energy and charm thankfully. Woody is good as well and is an unmistakable step up from Riot.

The best thing I can say about Venom 2 is that the movie knows what it is and commits to the absurdity so there isn't a weird tonal clash like in the last movie. Although one can argue part of the fun of the first is the bizarre nature of Tom acting like he was in a different movie than the rest of the cast.

However, there are still issues with the film and I think this still goes rotten with critics. I don't think it deserves a 20% or 30% again but more like high 40% to mid 50%. Will be interesting to see.

Saw it last night. If you liked or found enjoyment with the first one, you likely will have no real reason to dislike this one. If you didn't like the first then sorry lol. Hardy again is great, so if you enjoy his take, he still brings that same energy and charm thankfully. Woody is good as well and is an unmistakable step up from Riot.

The best thing I can say about Venom 2 is that the movie knows what it is and commits to the absurdity so there isn't a weird tonal clash like in the last movie. Although one can argue part of the fun of the first is the bizarre nature of Tom acting like he was in a different movie than the rest of the cast.

However, there are still issues with the film and I think this still goes rotten with critics. I don't think it deserves a 20% or 30% again but more like high 40% to mid 50%. Will be interesting to see.

Without spoiling. Is this post credit scene everyone is talking about as legit as they say?

Critic Reactions for this movie are out. Overall seems like a leaner, meaner version of the first movie. Essentially a high octane B movie it sounds like.

It is. Its not balls to the wall action but there's a manic energy that is maintained throughout the film as it barrels towards it's climax. It honestly feels like watching a Saturday morning cartoon (but PG-13) in terms of structure and how it develops its events. I really hesitate to call it a cartoon because I actually mean that as mostly a compliment, but it's the best analogy I can come up with.

Love comes in different forms. Just because he says their love is central to the movie, it doesn't mean he is talking romance. He very well may be talking about a bromance

Yeah, that's my feeling as well. I just don't understand the need to spin it as something else, much less hint at it.

Anyway, I'm still looking forward to my Saturday night viewing!

So....

Is the rumored post-credits scene with Tom Holland on the TV legit?

Critic Reactions for this movie are out. Overall seems like a leaner, meaner version of the first movie. Essentially a high octane B movie it sounds like.

Are they on twitter or anything? I know the official embargo isn't up til the 30th

The early buzz is extremely positive. I can't wait until the local drive-in confirms the date, because I'm there in a heartbeat. Time for Venom to rock the world again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"