Who here actually believes Venom will be "IN" the movie.

I hope for 2

But I know that's not going to happen.

I really hope he aint in it even though I love the character I fear he'll be rushed.

I want venom to be in the film but I want them to do it right. I have put my faith in Rami hoping that he makes the right choice.

I REALLY hope he's in it. All this "Hype" (heh heh) is driving me insane!! If he's not in it, i'm gonna blow a gasket.

sag002 said:
I REALLY hope he's in it. All this "Hype" (heh heh) is driving me insane!! If he's not in it, i'm gonna blow a gasket.

get ready to blow a gasket!
icon10.gif
icon12.gif
just kidding

Venom is just as likely to be in the movie as spider-man is.

One day...people will quit making threads over is venom or isn't venom in the movie. And if so...why or why not! We have enough of these threads...please stop making them!

Personally, I think Eddie Brock will be in this film, but Venom, no.

The Amazing Lee said:
If Venom isn't it....then I don't drink beer :up:

I don't care enough about venom to make that wager but I agree he'll be in it

I really hope they don't force venom into this film, if they put him in then they should keep it as a cliffhanger to SM4

Venom'sDad said:
Personally, I think Eddie Brock will be in this film, but Venom, no.

long time no see Venom's Dad.since you been gone a while I'll let ya know that Thoms Hayden church did another interview rescently and he confirmed Venom is in the movie. He said that sam was showing him "Sandman will be doing this stuff, and this is what Venom will be doing"

I believe............ he's in it.
So it is said, So it will be done.
Cheers!

Spider-Bite said:
long time no see Venom's Dad.since you been gone a while I'll let ya know that Thoms Hayden church did another interview rescently and he confirmed Venom is in the movie. He said that sam was showing him "Sandman will be doing this stuff, and this is what Venom will be doing"

What's up dude, it has been a while. I've read that interview, in my eyes it seems planned..... that's just me. Plenty of statements have been made by many involved in this film. Really, it has been well known that Topher is Venom, so what the hold-up in confirming it. Well, I have said for a while, that once Topher is confirm, the story is pretty much predictable, which mean nothing will surprise us, in otherwords, no shock value. We will basically know the general story....IMO, that one reason for the delay in confirming him, and all the speculation that he's Eddie, when IMO, he's not.

hes in the movie...

Dunst confirmed
Church confirmed
Ted Raimi confirmed

the black suit is in it...

my intern friend has seen the plans for the suit... as well as touched venoms webbing...

a teacher at my school has seen either story boards of footage with him (cant remember wich)

and just about anyone who knows anything about whats going on at sony here in LA knows hes in the movie

In the movie, but not til the end,a possible cliffhanger if a fourth movie is a go.

I don't think it will be a cliff hanger. All evidence points to him being in the movie as a character, not a cameo at the end

My gut tells me that we'll see Venom in action... Real, bona-fide action.
Or perhaps it's just wishful thinking.

Well, I am pretty confident that Venom will be in the movie...
cause its pretty much confirmed that there will be two villains.... I think.

1. Eddie Brock turns into Venom sometime in the film you see what he looks like, he fights Spiderman and either wins or loses.

BTW, remember just cause they show him in 3 dont mean we wont be able to see him ever again.. If spidey faces the Goblin again in 3.. Then we could have a chance to see Venom again in 4/5. Especially for Carnage.

That's my choice..... I think it's too much of a tease to just have him show up in the end.. Wow the audience for 2 minutes and then have them wait for 2 years till we see what happends.... That sucks man... No ways... I'm speaking for the millions of Venom fans when I say that I cannot be lead on like that. I'm not waiting this long to see a cameo.

I swear if that happens, I will find a symbiote somewhere and then find Raimi..

Sincerely yours,
lol'M'

My opinion is, Spidey will be busy enough with Sandman and Goblin2. You would have to have a 3.5 hr movie to squeeze in Venom.
At most, Venom could be seen at the end of the movie as a teaser for SM4. If so, I'd bet it will be a limited view of Venom, as the producers know CGI technology will be better when its time to make SM4.

I believe that Venom will be in, but in truth I actually hope that he will not be in. If at all just as a set up for another Spider-Man Movie. Having 3 big villains in a movie is just too much.

I can't even believe people are doubting that Venom will be a villain in this movie.

I dont think that venom will be in part 3 at all.
Just spiderman in black that's it.

Well they filmed scenes of spider-man fighting venom so I'd guess he's in it.

Wesyeed said:
Well they filmed scenes of spider-man fighting venom so I'd guess he's in it.

I didn't know. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"