The Winter Soldier Winter Soldier: Bionic arm or not?

The bionic arm would be amazing to see. I'm rooting for it, but I think we'll get the mask before the bio-arm. imo

^no way, I'll be SHOCKED if we don't get the arm

(my cousin vinnie sig...love that movie lol)

I think we will get the bionic arm. I don't see why not.

^no way, I'll be SHOCKED if we don't get the arm

(my cousin vinnie sig...love that movie lol)

I would be too, i just have a feeling we won't, don't ask me why.

And yes, one of my favorite comedies ever. Pesci defending Yutes. Can't beat it.

Denzel Washington and Will Smiths Bionic arms were good in Virtuosity and I Robot.

Bionic Arm! It will make him different and interesting. It will make it better and it shows a big difference between the Winter Soldier and Captain America and just two Super Soldiers running around.

I think we'll get some variation on it but not the arm itself.

The bionic arm shows how he's been physically changed into a killer. It's symbolic of what's been taken from him.

If he has a bionic arm, and he's controlled by Russians, perhaps it was built by one of the Vanko's?

Riddle me this !

"What do you call a Winter Soldier without a bionic arm...???"

"Give up...?"

"A guy"

Riddle me this !

"What do you call a Winter Soldier without a bionic arm...???"

"Give up...?"

"A guy"

I knew a guy with a bionic arm named Smith. So I asked him what was the name of his other arm. :rimshot:

So, this is official Marvel phase 2 artwork for TWS. I think we can stop the speculating on whether or not the arm will be included. Should've been expected, anyway.

UbvdkVt.png

So, this is official Marvel phase 2 artwork for TWS. I think we can stop the speculating on whether or not the arm will be included. Should've been expected, anyway.

UbvdkVt.png

Apparently two or three people in this thread will be very shocked/disappointed by this picture. :oldrazz:

Don't know how they're going to make the bionic arm look that smooth in the movie.

Don't understand that. All they have to do is get it to look exactly like that in the movie and there will be no problem. Don't see how it looking "smooth" will make that an issue.

Is it me or does it look like WS is wearing a mask covering the lower part of his face.

Don't understand that. All they have to do is get it to look exactly like that in the movie and there will be no problem. Don't see how it looking "smooth" will make that an issue.
I know that's all they have to do lol, I'm just saying I don't know how they would accomplish it because I've never seen metal layers like that look that smooth on each other on screen before. Although I just went back an looked at Destroyer and it comes close.

Probably a similar way they do Thor's scale sleeves.
Hmm, yeah. Looking at Destroyer, they could do it like that too.

CGI probably.
I'd think they'd want to make it practical. Although I suppose some action scenes would have to be in CGI for it to have impact.

Is it me or does it look like WS is wearing a mask covering the lower part of his face.
Yes, he does. It's their substitue for the domino eye mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"