Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw Hansel & Gretel and I'm just more convinced. Arterton is really the best choice for Wonder Woman.

Im still pissed that Lynn Collins aged out. Not to mention the bombing of John Carter.

She had the perfect look, solid actress, the voice.

Really like this manip of Taylor Cole I found...
3udf.jpg

I like her...She can be Wonder Woman. No for Gemma nor Blunt. :yay:

You mean Zatanna from Smallville?

I think WW should represent the US, as a politician. Trying to keep world affairs in order.

Would be awesome if Lex was president in JL and this tied Diana into things.

Diana Prince, former US Ambassador to Greece and now current US Ambassador to the United Nations.

I'm for the idea that she has been in the larger world for quite some time and worked her way into that position, which leaves the door open for a origin movie after Justice League.

Last edited:
Diana Prince, former US Ambassador to Greece and now current US Ambassador to the United Nations.

I'm for the idea that she has been in the larger world for quite some time and worked her way into that position, which leaves the door open for a origin movie after Justice League.

That would give a reasoning for the accent for those that think it wouldn't make sense.

:up:

And I think that would fit into things nicely.

Goyer stated Bruce is already a vigilante before becoming Batman during MOS.

Diana could hold her powers, but was like Clark, unsure of how to use them? Or perhaps has been reserving them until absolutely necessary, ala WW3 or something. She's been working in politics to keep the world in peace.

Clark/Superman could be the catalyst for why we start seeing heroes becoming their true selves.

Last edited:
images

She would have been an awesome Wonderwoman

No reason she couldn't be. She rocked in MoS, but her role was sufficiently minor and the character sufficiently unknown to most viewers that she could still play WW without seriously upsetting anyone other than a few fanboys. Besides, she spent most of MoS with her face distorted and half-obscured by that CGI Kryptonian headgear. Give her long hair and the tiara and she'd appear totally different

Last edited:
A lot of people didn't. Or couldnt really remember her performance anyway. Let's move on.

edit: I meant Lynn Collins. Whatsherface in MoS was okay but I'd have to see her in something else to even have an opinion.

Last edited:
"alot of people."

she was forgettable in mos.

i swear some people just see what they want to see.

And I think that would fit into things nicely.

Goyer stated Bruce is already a vigilante before becoming Batman during MOS.

Diana could hold her powers, but was like Clark, unsure of how to use them? Or perhaps has been reserving them until absolutely necessary, ala WW3 or something. She's been working in politics to keep the world in peace.

Clark/Superman could be the catalyst for why we start seeing heroes becoming their true selves.

And an interesting nod to the real word legendary status of Superman as [to quote Dave Gibbons] the 'grand-daddy of them all'. Without him, there most likely wouldnt be the inspiration for other comicbook creators to invent their classic characters, over the years.

I loved Faora. :(

And an interesting nod to the real word legendary status of Superman as [to quote Dave Gibbons] the 'grand-daddy of them all'. Without him, there most likely wouldnt be the inspiration for other comicbook creators to invent their classic characters, over the years.
That is an awesome way to look at it.

A lot of people didn't. Or couldnt really remember her performance anyway. Let's move on.

edit: I meant Lynn Collins. Whatsherface in MoS was okay but I'd have to see her in something else to even have an opinion.

I'd disagree with that faora arguably stole the show and i've heard almost as many people bring up her character as zod.

It's true though that most people can't put a name or perhaps a face to the actual actress though.

Ok so I was on youtube watching this video and I saw the most ridiculous comment for an origin for how they could do the Amazons in the Man of Steel universe. I figured you guys might get a kick out of this.

"Kara Zor-El should be used to explain Wonder Woman and The Amazons. The ship lands on earth 18000 years earlier, she bred with humans gave birth only to females because her genes are dominate. Her children could only have females. Their life spans should be 1000 years. Amazons are half Kryptonian and half Human. Supergirl would limit all DC films. Its not hard to make the connection with Superman/Wonder Woman or to make the DC Universe Work."

I guess with each generation Kryptonian powers get diluted further and further resulting in the Amazons we know and love today. Then Wonder Woman becomes what? The 1st Amazon with some semblance of vestigial Kryptonian abilities, thus making her special?

For this theory, no thanks I want the real Wonder Woman please, you know the one just like in the comics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"