Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll let Warners and Hollywood obsess over Cavill's age. He is Superman to me, he can play the role for 15 years for all I care. It's a movie, I'll make believe that he hasn't aged that much. Superhero movies won't do as well forever but they have been surviving well so far. I would like a Wonder Woman movie before they start making less of them though.

C'mon... You aren't thinking about Henry's age a little? Don't you want him to be in prime breeding condition for as long as possible? :cwink:

See I think what Warner is doing is smart, After the success of The Dark Knight trilogy, they reintroduced Superman back, now rather than do a reboot of Batman, right away we just into a World's Finest team-up story. I think afterwards instead of Flash it should've been a Wonder Woman, followed by a trinity movie with (Bats, Sups and Wondy) then do a Justice League. But perhaps if they can get Flash right and appealing to the audience it could generate enough support to do other characters like Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Green Arrow etc...

I agree with this....there is no need to redo Batman's origin...look at how many people complained about Amazing Spider-man retreading the same material that Spiderman covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"