Days of Future Past X-Men: First Class - The Clips' Topic

It just sucks that Fox is at it again, releasing the whole movie online before it even comes out.

This is the same thing they did with x3, showing all their cards in these "clips"

they need to take a page from Marvel studios...we really didn't see s**t from Thor beforehand, even with all the online clips.
They choose what they show wisely.
Fox, not so much

It just sucks that Fox is at it again, releasing the whole movie online before it even comes out.

This is the same thing they did with x3, showing all their cards in these "clips"

they need to take a page from Marvel studios...we really didn't see s**t from Thor beforehand, even with all the online clips.
Fox, not so much
lol, there's only been one clip, dude and the character trailers, which didn't reveal all that much than what we've seen in the trailers. Thor had tons of clips before its release with "unseen" footage in it.

What are you rambling about?

How must we deal with this "Oh, FOX!" mentality?

Fox, not so much

They've only released one clip so far. Climb down off the ledge.

sorry, I was counting those character trailers as "clips", my bad (thats why its hard to argue on these boards, f***in semantics!)

My point is, even though I've been avoiding all clips as much as possible, especially for this movie, I still feel like I've seen a lot more footage of this film than I did of Thor.

sorry, I was counting those character trailers as "clips", my bad (thats why its hard to argue on these boards, f***in semantics!)

My point is, even though I've been avoiding all clips as much as possible, especially for this movie, I still feel like I've seen a lot more footage of this film than I did of Thor.

You're right that we appear to have seen a lot of footage. I'm trying hard to avoid the latest spots/clips.

I don't think they've been that revealing, have they?

I don't think they've been that revealing, have they?

Hard to say without seeing the entire movie and knowing what we didn't see, but I personally feel I've now seen enough footage from the film.

Yeah, I stopped after the theatrical trailers. No character trailers or TV spots for me.

Hard to say without seeing the entire movie and knowing what we didn't see, but I personally feel I've now seen enough footage from the film.

Your probably right, I should try and avoid new clips though I can't say I will :woot:

That clip barely scratched the surface. They still haven't spoiled anything involving the Hellfire Club. I actually thought Paramount showed a bit too much of Thor especially considering the film was only 114 minutes.

And how long is this movie ? Some say 140, 130, 121 and 104 minutes.

I haven't seen the character trailers, or any other TV spots besides what I've seen randomly pop up on TV this week. Not planning to watch them until after I see the movie. :up:

I wish I had your strenghth.

I'm seeing The Book of Mormon the day after FC is released, and I'm trying to avoid everything regarding that as well. This month has been an incredible test of willpower. :wow:

I'm not mad at them for releasing so many scenes. General audiences don't catch everything...like I do. :o

I've been burned too many times with pre-release clips. Now I just don't pay attention to them.

I've been burned too many times with pre-release clips. Now I just don't pay attention to them.
Good for you. I think that unlike music -- visuals, no matter how spectacular, succumb to dullness after continued viewings.

I have made the mistake of watching my favorite movies so many times that I can't stand the sight of them. Nowadays, any new favorites I watch sparingly and with considerable space in between these viewings.

New clip about Hank McCoy/Beast:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n8bKfWZewE&feature=player_embedded[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"