The Winter Soldier "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1

I didn't really like ScarJo's performance in previous films...but I felt she was on point and her best in this. I liked her performance vulnerable femme fatale, she felt more well-rounded.

I don't think she's going to get with Cap...she's just not his type. She seems like she likes to test and tease men, don't see her as wanting to ride off in the sunset with her.

Not sure what to think of Sharon...but they can make it work in the next movie.

There is something I didn't understand about the hearing part with Natasha at the end.

Natasha says that they're not going to imprison "them" because "they" are the best equipped to defend the world.

Who is "they", specifically?

It can't SHIELD, obviously. Is it the Avengers?

There is something I didn't understand about the hearing part with Natasha at the end.

Natasha says that they're not going to imprison "them" because "they" are the best equipped to defend the world.

Pretty sure.
I think that's the whole payoff for the Phase II movies --- the Avengers become Earth's first line of defense.

And by "You know where to find me"

I assume Avengers tower

10394013_899604213401774_4397299281655149161_n.jpg

Mindblown!

The more & more I watch TWS the more I love Scarlett's performance. This is the most normal we've seen her thus far...the most she's really let her guard down (outside of the end of The Avengers).

And I liked that it's made pretty obvious she has a crush on Steve without them actually moving into that territory yet. Though it's doubtful they will considering they've introduced Sharon Carter.

Hey does anyone have the promo shot of Black Widow from the Subscriber's Cover Issue of Empire for The Winter Soldier? Hell I'd settle for a high quality scan of the cover.

tumblr_mygwjoIyYK1rwax79o1_1280.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"