"Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1

Discussion in 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' started by Thread Manager, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Persistence

Persistence Registered

I didn't really like ScarJo's performance in previous films...but I felt she was on point and her best in this. I liked her performance vulnerable femme fatale, she felt more well-rounded.

I don't think she's going to get with Cap...she's just not his type. She seems like she likes to test and tease men, don't see her as wanting to ride off in the sunset with her.

Not sure what to think of Sharon...but they can make it work in the next movie.

2. OriginalMiles

OriginalMiles Registered

Scar Jo is really hot in this.

3. BullMcGiveny

BullMcGiveny Probably Disagree

There is something I didn't understand about the hearing part with Natasha at the end.

Natasha says that they're not going to imprison "them" because "they" are the best equipped to defend the world.

Who is "they", specifically?

It can't SHIELD, obviously. Is it the Avengers?

4. 3dman27

3dman27 super-hero wannabe

I would think so

5. cherokeesam

cherokeesam SHIELD Director Coulson

Pretty sure.
    I think that's the whole payoff for the Phase II movies --- the Avengers become Earth's first line of defense.

6. ctsketch

ctsketch Registered

And by "You know where to find me"

I assume Avengers tower

7. Slushy

Slushy Registered

Mindblown!

8. Wildcard

Wildcard Cataclysmic Titan

The more & more I watch TWS the more I love Scarlett's performance. This is the most normal we've seen her thus far...the most she's really let her guard down (outside of the end of The Avengers).

And I liked that it's made pretty obvious she has a crush on Steve without them actually moving into that territory yet. Though it's doubtful they will considering they've introduced Sharon Carter.

9. rashad

rashad Hype Board Junkie

Hey does anyone have the promo shot of Black Widow from the Subscriber's Cover Issue of Empire for The Winter Soldier? Hell I'd settle for a high quality scan of the cover.

[​IMG]