All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - Part 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
(that off topic change from Wrestling to Man of steel was masterful btw)

qGYPq.gif

Something I just had a thought on we know Faora and Zod wear masks in this so maybe our atmosphere is what leads to their downfall.

Thoughts?

Something I just had a thought on we know Faora and Zod wear masks in this so maybe our atmosphere is what leads to their downfall.

Thoughts?

From what was said in the article the masks are a kind of sensory-overload protective mechanism after Zod & Co. discover their powers.

I was just gonna say that was awesome how you turned a convo into wrestling about Superman. Well done guys :up:

oh just you wait, I'm gonna make a video now with WWE'13 of a customized Cena in a Superman styled outfit and a CM Punk in a Batman type outfit and have em fight :D

oh just you wait, I'm gonna make a video now with WWE'13 of a customized Cena in a Superman styled outfit and a CM Punk in a Batman type outfit and have em fight :D

:awesome: :applaud

Btw is that the New 52 Earth-2 Superman in your avvy? If so, :up:

From what was said in the article the masks are a kind of sensory-overload protective mechanism after Zod & Co. discover their powers.

Oh right throws my theory to **** haha

Ok then by the end of this film does everyone think that Superman will be the last living Kryptonian?

:awesome: :applaud

Btw is that the New 52 Earth-2 Superman in your avvy? If so, :up:

yep yep, Kal-L, I just hope the rumors of his return in the comics is true :) I know he's coming back in the new Batman/Superman title issue #2 has him on the cover, but on Earth 2 he's suppose to show up sometime after the new Batman shows up in Earth 2 Annual #1

Oh right throws my theory to **** haha

Ok then by the end of this film does everyone think that Superman will be the last living Kryptonian?

doubt it, I'm sure with the WB prez finally confirming that Man Of Steel is a more open world and can actually have other heroes show up, I'm willing to bet Supergirl is out there somewhere. Besides that I dont think Zod will die, Faora probably, the other 2 guys too, but Zod will either escape of back into the Phantom Zone for him :)

If they do bring in Kryptonite, I want the radiation to affect everyone not just Kryptonians. Makes it more risky to use.

@X Knight

I preferred pipebomb Punk as well, but I think he's done very well with what they've given him.

In the Punk DVD he admits that he probably came back too quickly following TLC. He should have stayed away maybe a month longer to sell the angle.

The trailer is coming!!!!!oh my god i told my girlfriend i am ill,i hope i didnt lose sex for nothing!!!please please please give it to us WB!!!

The gallery now has more then the very first picture, however its still pictures we've already seen (close up of Supes in desert and everyones favourite, the handcuffs pic)

Also the posters now have the Imax 3D stuff added.

Don't these things usually happen around 12PM (Pacific)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"