All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - Part 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL wrong, you don't know what you're talking about. The rest of the symbols are Latin. Making it an obvious omega would be dumb. It's like the other Kryptonian symbols.

you say it's latin, and yet you post a picture of the Greek alphabet... and personally, i see nothing wrong about having the Omega symbol for his crest, it doesnt "have" to be a Z. Kal-El's first letter is a "K", but his crest doesnt look like a "K", now does it?

http://members.peak.org/~jeremy/dictionaryclassic/chapters/pix/alphabet.gif

as you can see, the latin "F" has no resemblence to Faroa's symbol, and as you can see in the picture above, there was no lower-case "z" in the Latin alphabet... however, upon looking, take a look at how the modern Greek "Z" is written in the above picture. you flip it horizontally, it resembles zod's crest. either way, though, it's not latin.

I can't quite make out the other words/numbers in the "alone" panel. My guess is that has something to do with it.

Numbers aside, when I looked at the four panels separately, it just looks to me that it says a skewed and not as clear "alone"... like a reflection of itself, only not backwards. Like a shadow.

Page reloaded. Zod's symbol a little more clear. Anything else?

Whoa lots of people in the thread. It's like 3AM in the UK.

Also I highly highly doubt we will be getting multiple trailers tonight? I mean saturday night, how are they going to expect a huge impact from that? It will just get lost in the weekend shuffle. Tuesday afternoon or something would have people either at or getting off work. It's much more possible to get MOS trending on twitter and blowing up on facebook, spreading like wildfire, than it is on a saturday night when a lot of people are out and about. Even if they could watch it on their phones, volume and quality would be issues I would think, no?

Saying that though, it would be an awesome treat for the die hard fans who ARE on their computers on a Saturday night trying to figure this out because we are so invested in the film.

Nothing changed... The website auto-refreshed but it's the same video and audio :csad:

I think they're just screwing around with people and just regardless they'll show it probably tomorrow or Monday anyways...

It'd be hilarious if everyone just abandons the Viral puzzle and let it be

Not sure how or when but its possible folks have seen the trailer already...

Im sorry but that just isn't Zod's symbol at all looks more likes Faora's

Im sorry but that just isn't Zod's symbol at all looks more likes Faora's

i thougt that too, but i put each picture up by itself, and there are pieces missing in the static that should be there if it were Faora's symbol

It's too fun being bad.

tumblr_m4z399Fp7X1qkgdflo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1