All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last movie I cried at was Dark Knight Rises, when Alfred starts apologizing to Thomas and Martha's graves for failing them.

As for the crying thing, I already did in Trailer 3. I'll probably be a mess of fandom. :D
I already know that I am going to cry .
I am thinking about telling the friend that I am going with to bring a box of Kleenex !

I dont know about crying, but I may ( hope I do ) stand and shout out ''HELL YEAH!!!'' ''Now THATS what i'm talking about!!!''

Oh. I'm gonna probably cry like a little *****. But it's fine ! That what i want.
I want my mind blown. I want to be grinning ear from ear. I wanna feel what i felt when i was 5, and i was watching Chris Reeve's magic for the first time.

I already cried with the trailer :o and if they actually bring Birthright's ending into this then this movie is gonna kill me :')

@ Darth. He said he thinks the image of the person on the ship with his back to us is zod or another kryptonian, and not jor-el.

I'll most certainly cry when Pa Kent dies, just like when little Bruce lets it out on Alfred saying he misses his parents in BB. It's just very close to me as I lost my father in a tragic way...

io9.com is convinced that Krypton isn't destroyed in MOS, citing a line in the EW article that said, "That's what pits him against General Zod (Boardwalk Empire's Michael Shannon), a Kryptonian tyrant who wants Clark to join him back on Krypton. . ."

I reeeeeeaallyy hope this isn't the case.

io9.com is convinced that Krypton isn't destroyed in MOS, citing a line in the EW article that said, "That's what pits him against General Zod (Boardwalk Empire's Michael Shannon), a Kryptonian tyrant who wants Clark to join him back on Krypton. . ."

I reeeeeeaallyy hope this isn't the case.

tumblr_lvov0vJPZY1r4mur8o1_400.gif

Why is a typo in one little article causing alarm, when we have footage of krypton exploding, an official MoS children's book saying krypton is destroyed and a bunch of other articles saying the same.

Last movie that made me CRY was Return of the King. Holy damn did I sob like a baby :hehe:

I got tears of awe in TDKR, but nothing close to Return.

There is only ONE Return! :argh:

I have read it a few times. I still don't understand. What is being discussed?

Really confused myself on this... all I see is a lot of pics with Jor-El.
I dont know. this is the text i'm seeing along with the pics he posted.

''First post! Following these threads for a while and finally got around to registering. Ignoring the poster/rumor/pose discussions I'd like to say that I think the person on the ship isnt Jor-El. Just doesnt have enough hair, and its not the right style, theres a perfect comparison shot in the 3rd trailer''

''It just doesnt look like the same person to me, matches (as much as we can see) more closely with Zod or or one of the other Kryptonians.''

All I know is that it's all Jor-El, 99.9% confirmed.

Why is a typo in one little article causing alarm, when we have footage of krypton exploding, an official MoS children's book saying krypton is destroyed and a bunch of other articles saying the same.

I don't know if you guys visit io9 often, I do because I love scifi, but every article they've written about Man of Steel has been really negatively slanted. They decided they're going to hate on this movie and that's just how it is. They've even published straight falsehoods about it. Really frustrating to me.

I guess it something to do with getting older, I find myself crying during a lot of movies these days. Like, not I-need-a-tissue-bawling-and-sucking-in-huge-gulps-of-wind level crying, but wet eyes and maybe a few sniffles or a lump in the throat for sure.

And afterwards I always throw on a flannel shirt and go out into the woods in full darkness and wrestle a bear, or uproot a tree with just my thighs or something. So if you're prepping a post to make fun of me for being a nancy, remember that ****. :cmad:

Everyone is talking about Birthright ending and curiously I received today the novel for my birthday. Now I will know what is everyone talking about.

How do they work the Birthright ending in to this? It was Lex who created the portal using kryptonite, and Lex isn't in this as far as we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"