All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 54

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP! HELP! How do I stop this Iron Man 3 Internet ad that keeps popping up on every page???? HELP! HELP!

:funny: :funny:

Oh please, none of that stupid message ending crap. I can't believe we are even considering this.

ok well will just wait and see what happens in the movie, but on the off chance that it does happen exactly like that....*pulls down glasses*I'm coming back you bub.......*pushes glasses back up and walks away*

:funny:

I just want to see what the robots look like in action.lol

Especially since having robots allow Superman to cut loose without having to worry about killing them since they're non sentient beings.

Especially since having robots allow Superman to cut loose without having to worry about killing them since they're non sentient beings.

tell that to Data and Vision & Red Tornado :funny:

HELP! HELP! How do I stop this Iron Man 3 Internet ad that keeps popping up on every page???? HELP! HELP!

Take a deep breath and accept that sometimes life throws you real problems, and then count yourself lucky that a simple pop-up ad is not one of them.

For the love of all that is Holy, no.

That shot of Clark is clearly from him pushing Black Zero into space. Clark might be seeing a vision. That is as close as we will hopefully get.

Oh please, none of that stupid message ending crap. I can't believe we are even considering this.

Who says Clark has to see them or send them a message? maybe only Jor El and Lara see him. In the footage from last night he just turns around and flies back, he doesn't seem emotional, shouldn't he be a little moved after seeing his dead parents?:

tumblr_mm5kp65AV01qgb3zso1_250.gif

and why on earth would he have a vision of his parents in the back of a spaceship all of sudden? And if it's an hallucination why isn't it from Superman's POV?

You don't like the Birthright ending? that's ok, but don't rule it out yet, it's still possible.

Seriously, the dude's a fracking troll!! :wall:

It's like he knows his days are numbered :wow: :hehe:

Has multiple robots been confirmed?

Who says Clark has to see them or send them a message? maybe only Jor El and Lara see him. In the footage from last night he just turns around and flies back, he doesn't seem emotional, shouldn't he be a little moved after seeing his dead parents?:

tumblr_mm5kp65AV01qgb3zso1_250.gif

and why on earth would he have a vision of his parents in the back of a spaceship all of sudden? And if it's an hallucination why isn't it from Superman's POV?

You don't like the Birthright ending? that's ok, but don't rule it out yet, it's still possible.
Those are from two different scenes. One is him pushing Black Zero into space or perhaps being kicked off. Hell, maybe is exiting the Phantom Zone.

The other shot looks like he is taking off from Black Zero. Perhaps after Lois in her escape pod. Maybe when he saves her.

And yeah, I will keep hoping that kind of crappy retcon doesn't happen. Completely missing the point of what Lara and Jor-El do.

Btw, what is Black Zero exactly? I couldn't find my answer exactly and could someone school me real quick? :)

Btw, what is Black Zero exactly? I couldn't find my answer exactly and could someone school me real quick? :)

A re-purposed prison ship that Zod uses.

has anyone talked about the objects superman seems to be chasing in this shot?

I see 3 moving objects that look like they may be the gray suited kryptonians.

One bright object is in the center above earth the other two darker objects are to the left over earth moving toward earth...

better seen if you download the 720 p version and frame by frame it/

adkYaLxl.gif

has anyone talked about the objects superman seems to be chasing in this shot?

I see 3 moving objects that look like they may be the gray suited kryptonians.

One is in the center above earth the other two are to the left over earth moving toward earth...

better seen if you download the 720 p version and frame by frame it/

adkYaLxl.gif

My money is on it being Lois' on some sort of ship/escape pod. Might be the scene where Clark catches her when she is falling from the trailer.

what are the other 2 things? Villains chasing her maybe?

I see something that appears to go head over heels in the upper left hand corner...plus the bright object about middle of the screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"