All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more anticipating the end of BrBa than any movie this year but MoS is up there... :o

Me too!! Last time I was this excited it was 4 Lord of the rings ROTK :o

You better win 11 oscars MOS!!! :argh: :p

I've never been this excited for anything. Ever.

No birthday or christmas, no event or achievement, no party, gig or date. Nothing!

I will never forget the lead up to this movie, and I know i'll probably never experiance anything like it again. Such a rare set of circumstances that have created the highest level of hype for me.

The long wait we've had - both for this movie specifically since it was pushed back, and as Superman fans in general waiting and waiting for a good movie adaption of our hero - the dissapointment that was SR and the hopelessness it made me feel, the revelation of a perfect creative team and casting choices etc etc.

It's incredible. And it's been so much fun sharing it with you all over the last few years :)

No birthday or christmas, no event or achievement, no party, gig or date. Nothing!

I will never forget the lead up to this movie, and I know i'll probably never experiance anything like it again. Such a rare set of circumstances that have created the highest level of hype for me.

The long wait we've had - both for this movie specifically since it was pushed back, and as Superman fans in general waiting and waiting for a good movie adaption of our hero - the dissapointment that was SR and the hopelessness it made me feel, the revelation of a perfect creative team and casting choices etc etc.

It's incredible. And it's been so much fun sharing it with you all over the last few years :)

Me either, I'm so psyched for this I can't believe we're close

I was just thinking about how awesome MOS is gonna look on the big screen (SFX wise) considering how much extra time they've had for post production and I realized, if MOS is really big...really successful ...both commercially and critically (kinda like the first iron man was)... do you guys think WB is gonna push the sequel, resulting in a much less quality movie? (like iron man 2)... I mean, if this movie is as big as we all hope it is, there's no way the sequel will get as much development and post production time as this one...

I get the feeling that after Green Lantern - which must have been pretty humiliating for them - and the end of the Potter and Batman franchises, WB now sees the value of actually doing things right, so that they can last for the long run. So whatever they do do after MOS (MOS 2, please), I'm sure that they'll at least try.

:awesome:
:highfive:

The trailers make it appear that we'll see some serious azzkicking, like getting punched through highrise buildings type of azzkicking.

I will be getting this for sure!
ref=sr_1_2

The trailers make it appear that we'll see some serious azzkicking, like getting punched through highrise buildings type of azzkicking.

I want to see an uppercut where he sends Zod into Space.

Does anyone else wanna see blood?

I mean, we know Supes spits some up, so I kinda wanna see him bring a bit out of Zod too :p

conversations I will miss...

bulge, butt, split curl, trunks, cape, height, small \S/, glasses, ...

feel free to add your own favs...

I feel like i'm in an episode of the big bang theory lol

Brandon Ro[COMMENT REMOVED BY SUPERHEROHYPE]

I want to see an uppercut where he sends Zod into Space.
Me too. I'd also like to see what would happen when one punches the other down into the ground from up above. Hopefully a huge crater happens.

I like this revisionist history on here where Superman never had a good movie. Ever. :o

well we got the RAWR!!! so I think thats a safe bet.

:funny:

How about...

Cavill's not big enough, the suit is padded, Amy's too old/too fat, Cavill's receeding hairline, and one of my personal faves - Kurosawa vs the 'Stamp Tramp' design :hehe:

Not to mention the pages of attempting to prove there were red pixels in the shadowed area in the first official pic :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"