All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
superman-man-of-steel-close-ups-of-new-outfit.jpg

http://nukethefridge.com/news/ntf-exclusive-new-superman-man-of-steel-images-gallery

I like the Nuke the Fridge guys but that isn't an exclusive image (Been online since the moment Cavill first walked in broad daylight in Plano, IL last summer) and it's not an actual image. It's a manip.

I like the Nuke the Fridge guys but that isn't an exclusive image (Been online since the moment Cavill first walked in broad daylight in Plano, IL last summer) and it's not an actual image. It's a manip.

Yeah I thought that didn't the original not have the cape and a different hairstyle?

Yeah I thought that didn't the original not have the cape and a different hairstyle?

It's the below photo with a different face maniped on it along with a cape.

supermanhenrycavillsetpic6.jpg

That's just the article lead in photo.

I find it weird that the only website posting these images is Nuke the Fridge. Why?

They were the ones that received them.

I love the one where superman is walking away. His cape looks amazing!

We'll probably get a trailer before that happens. :D I doubt the footage is anything exciting anyway. Im more expecting to see something official soon, mid May maybe. If not I don't really see why they opened that FB page so soon. :oldrazz:

I'm hoping MOS doesn't go the Avengers route trailerwise.. I honestly fear we've seen all the action scenes in Avengers already.
EDIT: it's not just Avengers doing it... Didn't we see ALL the action scenes from Superman returns in the trailers too?

But isn't that what fans want a more action-packed Superman film. Cause if he punches and gets in big fights that automatically makes it a good film. So a trailer consisting of action scenes would make it good. :joker:

It's the below photo with a different face maniped on it along with a cape.

supermanhenrycavillsetpic6.jpg
Who ARE YOU MOCAP MAN! :argh:

I'm hoping MOS doesn't go the Avengers route trailerwise.. I honestly fear we've seen all the action scenes in Avengers already.
EDIT: it's not just Avengers doing it... Didn't we see ALL the action scenes from Superman returns in the trailers too?

Well, according to CBM, who was at the premiere in New York for the Avengers:

For those worried that all the trailers, clips and commercials have shown all the good parts already... They didn't even scratch the surface.

It seems like Whedon knows what he's doing. I for one would like to see some really good money shots on the trailer, it's time people get excited for Superman once again.

Source

Last edited:
I for one would like to see some really good money shots on the trailer, it's time people get excited for Superman once again.

WB should probably do what Disney has done with marketing The Avengers: if you have lots of good action sequences, don't show them all in the trailers/talk show bites/whatever. Hint at the big ones, show the smaller crowd-pleasing shots, but keep the great stuff hidden for people who come to see the film.

Yeah, thats how you attract the ants and the intellects. A meticulous trail of bread crumbs leading to the main course.

Follow Disney's path and this thing may have a hope of getting over 500 m. And don't have endless Snyder slo-mo sequences in the trailer, it seems many people have had they're fill of that.

I posted a link on my Facebook trying to get my friends to go like it!

How much do you guys want to bet it'll be like a 20 second grainy video of the exact same stuff we've seen from the grainy pictures they've released.

I like Nuke The Fridge but they've been milking this a good deal. :funny:

I find myself not caring in the least about the leaked video.

well they just hit 1800 thanks to my friends! bring on the video!!

How much do you guys want to bet it'll be like a 20 second grainy video of the exact same stuff we've seen from the grainy pictures they've released.

I like Nuke The Fridge but they've been milking this a good deal. :funny:

they said the video is "amazing"...we will see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1