BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - Part 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
smash3-2.jpg

Although if we are going black actors from FNL, Gaius Charles is a better actor imo. He may be too young looking for Stewart, but he'd be great as Cyborg.

I'm digging the Michael B Jordan for Cyborg rumor, great choice imo. I don't see it as likely since he was cast as the Human Torch in new reboot of F4 (which didn't even make sense).

Now that he's been cast as the Human Torch scratch that name off the list of guys who could be Cyborg. he aint doing two different superhero properties.

With the similarities between MoS and JLWar, I wouldn't be suprised if Aquaman shows up at the end ready to declare war on Earth. Then have Aquaman make peace with the JL. I'm not necessarily in favor of the idea, but I can see them doing that or something close. Kinda like how Hawkeye was turned evil for most of Avengers.

I'm wondering if DC will this time jump on the post credits scene for MOS 2, the only one we've gotten so far was Green Lantern. There were reports alot of audiences stuck around t the end of MOS to see if there was anything. I think they'd be smart to do something, afterall they've been doing it with their animated movies,

I'm wondering if DC will this time jump on the post credits scene for MOS 2, the only one we've gotten so far was Green Lantern. There were reports alot of audiences stuck around t the end of MOS to see if there was anything. I think they'd be smart to do something, afterall they've been doing it with their animated movies,
No need for post-credits scenes. If they want to tease, they can always do it right before the credits roll à la Joker card in Batman Begins.

No need for post-credits scenes. If they want to tease, they can always do it right before the credits roll à la Joker card in Batman Begins.

I'm talking about expectations of the GA. I think if there's something they can do then they should do it.

no need to do a post credit scene if they want to hint at a future film just mention it/them towards the end of the film.

Mamoa as Aquaman or Hawkman. I can't see him playing any other role. Unless he's Lobo. Actually, Lobo might fit him more than the others now that i think about it..but would they actually tease a Lobo scene in a Batman vs Superman?

Henry Cavill IS Superman

Ben Affleck IS Batman

Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman

Dwayne Johnson IS MAYBE Green Lantern

Jason Momoa IS PERHAPS MAYBE Aquaman/Hawkman/Lobo

Matthew Good IS SOMEONE PROBABLY NOT The Flash

:o

Matthew Goode been linked with a role? I must have missed that. I'm a fan of his so wouldn't mind seeing him get a role.

no need to do a post credit scene if they want to hint at a future film just mention it/them towards the end of the film.

They're fun and audiences love them. I think they're a good idea.

Matthew Goode been linked with a role? I must have missed that. I'm a fan of his so wouldn't mind seeing him get a role.

Don't get your hopes up. CBM was the one who posted it.

I find post-credit scenes a bit gimmicky and annoying. I don't like waiting for them. I don't think DC needs to do everything Marvel does either.

I don't like when they get stuck right at the end but I don't mind them a minute or so into the credits. I think done right they can be very effective. I have to say I don't quite think the post credits scene in Avengers worked cause barely anyone outside of comics fans knew who Thanos is.

I know, and I would love to see Goode in the film. :(

I find post-credit scenes a bit gimmicky and annoying. I don't like waiting for them. I don't think DC needs to do everything Marvel does either.
Exactly my thought.

Henry Cavill IS Superman

Ben Affleck IS Batman

Scratch Goode, I don't trust the source that reported that. I think it was more of an educated guess than anything, seeing as how Goode was linked to Batman and Superman.

But yeah that looks like a pretty good Justice League to me :)

And personally, I'm really hoping Hawkman and Lobo aren't involved in any capacity with this new universe... for now at least..Those are characters that should be introduced later on. Right now, I'd see the addition of either of those characters to be a waste.

All of the big 7 + Cyborg and Robin have more of a place in this universe than either Lobo or Hawkman do. If Hawkman or Lobo are included at the expense of another more important character like one of the original seven + Robin and Cyborg, I'll be very disappointed.

Hawkman or Lobo should only appear in like a Justice League sequel or something. Focus on the big seven first

Last edited:
I really want to see Momoa as Aquaman. He's a charming guy and he knows the water well being a Hawaiian. He's someone who can make Aquaman awesome.

esghuru.jpg
I'd be onboard if he was cast as Aquaman.

Henry Cavill IS Superman

Ben Affleck IS Batman

There are some various possibilities on who he could up playing. I'm thinking it could be either Metallo, Max Lord, Barry, or Hal.

Agreed. They tried that with GL and we all know how that turned out.

For Momoaquaman, I say they give him short hair and a beard like the outrageous Aquaman on Batman: The Brave and the Bold. Actually maybe he should have long hair...either way..he needs a beard. Dye his hair an unnatural looking bleach blonde color, and it'd really add a lot in making the Atlanteans look exotic. It'd also kinda look like Khaldur on Young Justice..Or keep his natural hair color. No matter. But yeah i think Momoa's look would work very well with Aquaman.

Aquaman needs to be played by a badass looking dude.

Momoa would own this kind of interpretation of Aquaman:
wvdA1sm.gif

I'd be onboard if he was cast as Aquaman.

There are some various possibilities on who he could up playing. I'm thinking it could be either Metallo, Max Lord, Barry, or Hal.

Agreed. They tried that with GL and we all know how that turned out.

I hadn't thought of Goode as Max Lord. That'd be perfect :up: Maybe too similar to Ozymandias tho...

He'd work well as Metallo I think. Barry could work for him I guess, but I'd choose someone else over him if it were up to me

Matthew Goode as Hal Jordan would be a HUGE miscast, I really hope that doesn't happen. Just get Dwayne Johnson as John and call it a day.

I wonder what we would have known by this point if the film was still scheduled for 2015.

I'm guessing we'd have a full cast list and some more script details. Maybe the suit reveals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"