BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Snyder will probably steer away from answering any "controversial" questions tomorrow. We probably won't get any mention of the destruction comments and the neck snapping.

Hopefully they answer good questions though, and not just fluff items.

If someone can sneak in a question about whether or not the new batsuit will be all-black rubber, I'm set.

I will not allow myself to be burned on that again, goddamnit :o.

Yeah, why, did you think it was awful?

I thought it was ok. I may have been positively predisposed given that I saw the live action GL movie a few weeks prior, and I was still in shell shock from that experience.

I very much enjoyed it. Pretty much training day in space as the live action movie should have been. Then again it's hard to mess up when you nail Jordan's characterization as they did in that animation.

I'm looking forward to the stalemate element once clark and bruce figure out each other's dual identities. Gonna be great for marketing.

I swear to God, if Snyder/Goyer make Luthor create Brainiac I'm done with DC forever.

I swear to God, if Snyder/Goyer make Luthor create Brainiac I'm done with DC forever.

I really didn't like the Lexiac character in Justice League Unlimited.

However, the elements to create Brainiac are there if Luthor wants to. There might the remnants of Jor-El's USB-Brain somewhere, and with some effort he might be able to modify the programming. It's not altogether different from what Cyberdyne was doing in Terminator 2: Judgment Day.

Yeah, I don't like the idea of Lex creating Brainiac. It's a horrible idea.

I really didn't like the Lexiac character in Justice League Unlimited.

However, the elements to create Brainiac are there if Luthor wants to. There might the remnants of Jor-El's USB-Brain somewhere, and with some effort he might be able to modify the programming. It's not altogether different from what Cyberdyne was doing in Terminator 2: Judgment Day.

I didn't mind it in Justice League: Unlimited. Brainiac was alien/robotic in that show.

But we need the Geoff Johns (can't believe I'm suggesting something Johns related) Brainiac. That Brainiac book was great he did.

You guys are so full of vinegar against this project….you hear Lexcorp cybernetics lab and think Lex will build Brainiac…like there isn't another cybernetic foe of Superman that Lex could have had a hand in building.

Overreact much? Wow haha:whatever:

Brainiac is my favorite Superman villain. I don't want him to turn into one of Lex's pets. Lex is involved in the creation of Metallo, Bizarro, and I think Parasite.

Brainiac on the other hand is his own villain that doesn't involved Lex Luthor.

I don't want to see him ****ed up.

Dick Grayson

http://www.thewrap.com/batman-vs-su...adam-driver-possible-sidekick-role-exclusive/

The 29 year-old actor is a serious contender to play Batman’s estranged partner Dick Grayson, aka Nightwing (formerly Robin)

“Girls” star Adam Driver has emerged as the frontrunner to play Batman’s crime-fighting partner Dick Grayson, aka Nightwing (formerly Robin), in Zack Snyder’s superhero sequel “Batman vs. Superman,” two individuals familiar with the project have told TheWrap.

Warner Bros. had no comment.

Jim Carey would be great as Joker. I think his unwillingness to do violence would probably prevent him from it.

It was one person, LEVITIKUZ, but keep paintbrushing people.

I thought you had me on ignore….and you are correct but my point still stands that whenever something is announced about this film people automatically think the worst.

Am I the only one who thinks his face is a little messed up? I mean he has the age and hair but Dick is suppose to be a pretty boy.

Need a woman's opinion on this.

they could be looking at his talent instead of his looks

Other notes from The Wrap / Sneider

Warner Bros. has been busy searching for “Batman vs. Superman’s” female lead, who is expected to serve as a love interest for Batman. Olga Kurylenko is the frontrunner, though Gal Gadot (“Fast & Furious 6″) and Elodie Yung (“G.I. Joe: Retaliation”) have also tested for the part and remain in contention. It’s unclear whether the coveted role is that of Wonder Woman or her alter ego Diana Prince, who is expected to make a brief appearance along with fellow DC Comics character the Flash.

Public Enemies was the worst or second worst of the DCAU animated movies. For me, it is tied with Emerald Knights as the most boring.

I agree actually. Public Enemies could have been executed much better than was produced in the end.

I thought you had me on ignore….and you are correct but my point still stands that whenever something is announced about this film people automatically think the worst.

I keep hearing on sites that Lex should create Brainiac. It's a ****ing stupid idea. Brainiac isn't a Lex project. I don't think this means Brainiac but I'm just saying I hope Lex doesn't create Brainiac.

Jim Carey would be great as Joker. I think his unwillingness to do violence would probably prevent him from it.

Yea I know. I think Dafoe would be great but would he do it? I feel like you fans are saying Dafoe due to he was oh I don't know, Jokerish in Spider-Man as a villain who is like the Joker in Green Goblin?

Wow, Adam Driver is a real talent. I thought they would go for the pretty boy, (real life) Hollywood tabloid type. El Mayimbe was on the money with the "young John Hawkes type" lol. I like it!

Am I the only one who thinks his face is a little messed up? I mean he has the age and hair but Dick is suppose to be a pretty boy.

Need a woman's opinion on this.

I only saw him in Girls and I found him so unattractive. But that's probably just because of his character. :funny: He's quite good in that show though.

I keep hearing on sites that Lex should create Brainiac. It's a ****ing stupid idea. Brainiac isn't a Lex project. I don't think this means Brainiac but I'm just saying I hope Lex doesn't create Brainiac.

yeah because they have with no knowledge of Superman foes.

they could be looking at his talent instead of his looks

I'm all for him once I see some stuff he's in. Dude also reminds me of Will Smith with his ears sticking out like that.

I'm open to castings because I can't cast for **** unless it's obvious like Carrey as Joker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"