and so The Hulk beat The Sentry (now it's official tih#111)

The Childlike Hulk + the Sentry's calming effects + the Void, doesn't make it too improbable.

The Hulk admitted he feared Mjolnir only a few years after he was created.

Yet that never prevented him from standing up to Thor and in fact, OWNING Thor in practically ever fight the two ever had, instead of quaking with fear like Jenkins would have us believe he would against the void.

See Zen's comment about the calming effect of the Sentry's power. It seems to make him more childlike all around. It's enough to make the Hulk into a giddy ****** who'll curl up on the Sentry's rug with Watchdog, so I imagine it's enough to make him quake with fear at the Void's presence.

Christ, I love how I'm right about everything.

Can we at least merge this with the other useless thread about the same exact topic?

I'm with CapStacy on this. What happened to Hulk's healing factor? But I understand the point you make Corp. Excellent point which I never thought about.

Thankfully, we've still got the Void.

Sentry beat The Void. Hulk beat Sentry.

Hulk (mad) > Sentry > Void > Hulk who can't get stronger.

Console with Void beating an hulk who can't get angrier and stronger.

:wow: :wow:

Christ, I love how I'm right about everything.

Can we at least merge this with the other useless thread about the same exact topic?

And yet, here you are, contributing to the so-called useless thread.

Go figure. :yay: :cwink:

Why? Looks perfectly reasonable to me. The Hulk's got bones and bones always have a threshold after which they break. Given that the Void basically had the entire universe quaking in its boots the first time he showed up, I don't have a problem with him easily breaking the Hulk's bones.

Maybe you did not read the story. Sentry had a calming effect on the hulk.

The real Hulk, the current version has no these problems for haters bad luck :woot:

Yet that never prevented him from standing up to Thor and in fact, OWNING Thor in practically ever fight the two ever had, instead of quaking with fear like Jenkins would have us believe he would against the void.

Jenkins made The Sentry. He's his baby as he says in his last interview. So he can't write the hulk as he should be, because if he wrote the hulk as he should be written Sentry would be beaten to death. See wwh#5 :word:
A nightmare for haters :woot:

You're obviously a Hulk fanboy, which is fine. But your sig caught my attention.

DevilHulk said:
Hulk is not simply the strongest of all, he is the closest thing to invincible if he is written to his potential.The worst "jobbing" ever is when some writer has Hulk "lose" a battle"

If you'd prefer the Hulk to never lose a fight, how does that make the stories interesting? If you know he's going to win, how would that not be boring? Unless you like that sort of thing, I suppose.

On the topic of the sig, Hulk losing a battle may or may not be consider jobbing, depending on the circumstances.

Losing to, say, a python? Sure. Jobbing.

Losing to, say, the Living Tribunal? Hell no.

You said he had never been afraid, which simply isn't true. That was my only point.

And Thor has multiple wins and stalemates against The Hulk as well, in and out of continuity.

Maybe you did not read the story. Sentry had a calming effect on the hulk.

The real Hulk, the current version has no these problems for haters bad luck :woot:
That was the real Hulk in those screenshots from the Sentry's second mini-series, and I said the Sentry's calming effect probably had something to do with it later. That instance where the Void broke the Hulk's bones in an entirely plausible manner is all I was talking about.

Sentry's actually stood there completely unmoved Pre-Crisis Superman style as the Hulk smashed a train into him to no effect.

This was before the calming effect was brought to bear in the fight.

You could argue for the Sentry being toned down as he was reintroduced into the Marvel Universe.

Ehhhh. Regardless, Sentry has a winning record against the Hulk.

3-1, which works.

You said he had never been afraid, which simply isn't true. That was my only point.

And Thor has multiple wins and stalemates against The Hulk as well, in and out of continuity.

Multiple lies, agreed.

Ehi x, did you like wwh buahahaha:woot: :woot: a nightmare

Sentry's actually stood there completely unmoved Pre-Crisis Superman style as the Hulk smashed a train into him to no effect.

This was before the calming effect was brought to bear in the fight.

You could argue for the Sentry being toned down as he was reintroduced into the Marvel Universe.

Ehhhh. Regardless, Sentry has a winning record against the Hulk.

3-1, which works.

Sentry- all out- lost to the Hulk. It's what really counts sorry X :csad:
Hulk proved to be above to Sentry all out an don'tell me he's the same hulk of the mini:woot:

Hulk gets some sort of gamma upgrade (from rage it seems) and affects the world with his power.

Don't stop reading hulk comics again for the horribly disappointment ahahahaha

completeownage.jpg

Oh please. :whatever: Are you trying to tell me that the apprehension Hulk's shown towards Thor's hammer is the same as the outright fear Jenkins was trying to portray in his Sentry mini?

Grasp at straws much, do we? :woot: :cwink:

Oh please. :whatever: Are you trying to tell me that the apprehension Hulk's shown towards Thor's hammer is the same as the outright fear Jenkins was trying to portray in his Sentry mini?

Grasp at straws much, do we? :woot: :cwink:

No, not at all.

Hulk's shown outright FEAR of Mjolnir. To the point of forcing Thor to throw it away from their fights while threatening to kill a hostage he had taken.

Yes, Stacey, I think he's shown similar levels of fear to Mjolnir, almost killing innocent people to get rid of it.

No, not at all.

Hulk's shown outright FEAR of Mjolnir. To the point of forcing Thor to throw it away from their fights while threatening to kill a hostage he had taken.

Yes, Stacey, I think he's shown similar levels of fear to Mjolnir, almost killing innocent people to get rid of it.

From Thor #385? Are you kidding me? Hulk accuses Thor of only being strong with his hammer and challenges Thor to fight without it Thor refuses, and Hulk took the hostage to force Thor into a fair fight. Then mopped up the city with him. Yeah, Hulk certainly looked fearful while he was rearranging Thor's face, lol. :woot:

Thor stalemated the Hulk without Mjolnir in their first fight in Journey into Mystery.

Hulk wanted Mjolnir gone solely because of his apprehension and fear towards it, which has been a point of their fights since the 60's.

Thor stalemated the Hulk without Mjolnir in their first fight in Journey into Mystery.

Hulk wanted Mjolnir gone solely because of his apprehension and fear towards it, which has been a point of their fights since the 60's.

Exactly. Their "fights". And not one of those fights showed the Hulk quaking with fear like he was against the void. Which was ridiculous.

Yeah but I want to see where Thor owned the Hulk. I don't think I've truly seen him beat Hulk. I've seen Hulk beat him numerous times but never really the other way around.

Yeah but I want to see where Thor owned the Hulk. I don't think I've truly seen him beat Hulk. I've seen Hulk beat him numerous times but never really the other way around.

Thor knocked him out with a lightning bolt in the 2001 Hulk annual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"