Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Shrapnel, and yeah he was pretty forgettable.

I wish they'd scheduled things a little differently so that we could've had Clock King in the Suicide Squad instead of that guy.

There's a bunch of villains in Arrow I wish they could 'reboot' like the Royal Flush Gang. I didn't mind them but I would like to see them get the season 2 treatment. And Count Vertigo of course.

No, they should avoid the silly, too comicbooky characters and just adapt the more realistic ones, they fit the show better and have been the best villains so far (Slade, Merlyn, Deadshot, Clock King...).

If Cassidy is such a nightmare to work with you would think we'd of heard something before. Pretty big coincidence that this rumor pops up when her character just happens to be really disliked on the show.

The writers have done nothing but praise her especially during the Laurel centric episode (episode 12) of her performance and of he storyline so I don't believe in nothing of that.

The writers have done nothing but praise her especially during the Laurel centric episode (episode 12) of her performance and of he storyline so I don't believe in nothing of that.
Oh please, lol. Don't be that naive, it doesn't mean anything.

The character has been disliked since the start of the show by a portion of the fans... The 'diva' rumours have only surfaced this season...

They managed to keep me on the edge of my seat the entire episode. Slade literally toyed with him like a mouse in a maze. Everytime he touched Moira or Thea I thought he could kill them and Ollie couldn't do anything about it:

About these rumors they don't mean anything for one reason only. If the show runners were getting rid of Laurel/KC they would do it in a way to cause maximum pain to Oliver. I am thinking of a On Her Majesty's Secret Service style ending. But they aren't set up for that this season.

when is Roy getting a suit?!

and i hope Caity is the only BC :(

And this past episode was amazing!! loved the island scenes

when is Roy getting a suit?!

I think I remember the producers saying that it might be quite awhile before Roy is deemed "worthy" enough to get his own suit since they had Oliver go through the trouble of enduring 5 years of training before he donned a suit himself.

By the way, have we heard Oliver utter some important name yet? I mean didn't Stephen mention in a interview on how he was psyched in having "utter a name" on the show for a episode that was he filming for this season?

Birds of Prey description

When Frank Bertinelli (guest star Jeffrey Nordling) is arrested, Oliver (Stephen Amell) knows it’s only a matter of time before his daughter, Helena, AKA The Huntress (guest star Jessica De Gouw), returns to town. To make matters worse, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) is picked to try Frank’s case, putting her right in the path of Helena. Oliver tells Sara (Caity Lotz) he will handle his ex-girlfriend, but when Helena takes hostages at the courthouse, including Laurel, the Canary will stop at nothing to save her sister. When The Huntress and Canary meet, an epic battle begins. Meanwhile, Roy (Colton Haynes) realizes he needs to keep Thea (Willa Holland) safe, but doesn’t like the way he is forced to go about it.

So a hug and a support meeting and Laurel is back trying high profile cases? :doh:

Last edited:
Birds of Prey description

:doh: So a hug and a support meeting and Laurel is back trying high profile cases?

I bet she is on the jury and the ep description is misleading.

By the way, have we heard Oliver utter some important name yet? I mean didn't Stephen mention in a interview on how he was psyched in having "utter a name" on the show for a episode that was he filming for this season?

I've still got a feeling the name's going to me dropped at the end of this arc of episodes, or at the start of the last one for the season.

And i believe that that name will be either "Richard Grayson" or "Bruce Wayne."

Unless he was talking about Ra's al Ghul then no.

Oh please, lol. Don't be that naive, it doesn't mean anything.

Marc Guggenheim, one of the showrunners, has repeatedly denied that Laurel is getting killed off or written off or Cassidy leaving throughout the season and has also specifically denied that Crazy Days and Nights rumor about Cassidy being a diva and being written off.

If any of that stuff was true he wouldn't repeatedly and adamantly deny it and bring attention to it on twitter, especially a gossip site rumor. He'd just ignore it and say nothing.

If Dinah Laurel is important she wouldn't be missing several episodes this season and she's not in this week's episode after several episodes focused on her.

Marc Guggenheim, one of the showrunners, has repeatedly denied that Laurel is getting killed off or written off or Cassidy leaving throughout the season and has also specifically denied that Crazy Days and Nights rumor about Cassidy being a diva and being written off.

If any of that stuff was true he wouldn't repeatedly and adamantly deny it and bring attention to it on twitter, especially a gossip site rumor. He'd just ignore it and say nothing.

Maybe a case of "doth protest too much"

Yet Andrew Kreisberg has repeatedly, when asked about Laurel and her storyline, said that "if she becomes Black Canary" it will be slowly building. (Italics added by me to emphasize the point). So, which showrunner to believe? Either they're not coordinating with each other very well, or they're playing the Coy Game because they want to see if fans' opinions about Laurel change. While she might not die this season, if fan opinion doesn't change by the time they're writing the Season 3 finale, my bet is she goes away. Whether it's on a bus or in a casket is the question.

This episode kicked all sorts of ash. Manu for the WIN

Yeah, this episode was epic.

The freighter attack was beyond awesome, Oli was kicking so much ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"