Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
was that really....
HARLEY?

I really like the fact that Ollie himself perfects his skills with the bow. I wouldn't mind him teachibg himself most of the things he learned.

Holy crap, is Slade completely terrifying. I thought Malcolm was terrifying, but Slade took it to a whole new level.

This show has terrific major antagonists. Every single one so far in both the flashbacks and present time - Fyers, Ivo, Malcolm, Slade - have all been very menacing. It's going to be hard for even this year's comic book movies to top this Slade IMO. I also thought Malcolm was the best live-action comic book villain of 2013.

My favorite part of the episode was seeing Team Arrow together. It was incredible not just how well they worked together, but also the chemistry they had when just "chilling" in the Arrowcave. Diggle's lack of character development and of a more important role is getting ridiculous though, but at least the next episode is Diggle-centred.

Was that:

Harley Quinn

in the ARGUS jumpsuit I wonder?

ive been wondering when Roy gets to put on his own costume. that regular red hoodie isnt cutting it.

Just watched Emergency Awesome's The Promise review video and in the end he says Grant Gustin will appear in the episode "Seeing Red". Dont know where hes getting that from but im hoping its true.

Then I remembered Barry Allens fascination with Olivers costume in the Three Ghosts episode. He talked about using a mask, knew about different types of materials to wear and why Oliver uses the color green. If Barry Allen does appear in that episode, I think this is when he helps out Roy make his own costume. And the episode title would make sense.

What are you guys talking about, 'the next episode tag'?

Because, I don't watch those...

In the scenes for the next episode there's a shot of a woman in an ARGUS jumpsuit with somewhat frizzy, blonde pigtails. Ya know, like Harley Quinn, who was a part of the Suicide Squad recently. I'm sure they'll only tease her appearance though, I doubt she'll actually be let out of her cell.

In the scenes for the next episode there's a shot of a woman in an ARGUS jumpsuit with somewhat frizzy, blonde pigtails. Ya know, like Harley Quinn, who was a part of the Suicide Squad recently. I'm sure they'll only tease her appearance though, I doubt she'll actually be let out of her cell.

For now.

Man this show is something else.... So goooood

I couldn't make her out in the promo. When was it exactly? Ive watched it like 4 times and still nuthin

She's not in the extended Promo, if that's the one you've been watching.

It would be a very cruel bait and switch if she turns out not be Harley.....

So if Harley Quinn already exists, The Joker exists. And if Joker exists Batman exists, in this arrow universe. Right?

And if Batman exists, how long has he been around?? Because w/ the rumors continuing about Nightwing making a possible appearance, if would mean Batman would have to have been around for at least 10 years right?? Just trying to make sense of it all

http://instagram.com/calexa Check out this ladies instagram it shows her on set in Harley getup.

If she is Harley, then looks-wise she is pretty much perfect.

1QNjZ0q.jpg

Are they really going to bring in Harley Quinn? That would be awesome.

And is that rat preacher supposed to be someone? What was his name Thomas Flynn?

She looks nothing like Harley in any of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"