Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the Ravager idea didn't catch on....

And I'm thinking Isabel is a part of HIVE and is partnered with Deathstroke.

Great gif for certain purposes

wfZTOtt.gif

Even if it isn't Ravager, I'm still sticking to my theory that it's some sort of apprentice. Or at least someone that's more than just lowly henchman.

Great gif for certain purposes

wfZTOtt.gif

Shoulda been "Abandon Ship!"

Then, it'd have been perfect for the shipping community, especially the Oliver/Slade slashdom. :woot:

And I'm thinking Isabel is a part of HIVE and is partnered with Deathstroke.

This might be a long shot (as is the notion that she is someone other than who she claims to be) but maybe she is Ivo's wife? It would tighten up the story and potentially explain why Glau got the part; as she plays mentally disturbed really well.

Last edited:
I laughed when that happened.

I laughed when that happened.

"Oh, no you don't! We need to spend some quality time together... you, me, and my sword...." That's what I can picture Slade saying in that moment if he wasn't doing the 'silently fuming' thing.

I was hoping oliver would make to the island so he and slade could play a game of cat and mouse, but that moment was pure gold

I am interested to see just what Slade does that completely destroys his friendship with Oliver. I mean Oliver tried to kill him really quickly with that ice pick, despite his "I'm not going to kill anymore to honor Tommy's memory" pledge. So Slade must have done something really messed up to make Oliver want to kill him so badly, and for Sara to be so freaking terrified just hearing his voice.

I am interested to see just what Slade does that completely destroys his friendship with Oliver. I mean Oliver tried to kill him really quickly with that ice pick, despite his "I'm not going to kill anymore to honor Tommy's memory" pledge. So Slade must have done something really messed up to make Oliver want to kill him so badly, and for Sara to be so freaking terrified just hearing his voice.

What are you talking about? Slade was there to potentially murder everyone in his family. He had promised that he would kill Oliver until after he suffered the ultimate despair. If you see someone in your house who has promised that and is presumably there to kill your family, you're completely justified in murder.

I feel like the only one who doesn't really want Nightwing. Not yet at least. I feel like its a little early, only cause I still see Roy becoming Speedy and him and Robin we around the same age, but of course that doesn't mean that can't change.

If they bring him on, cool. If not, also cool.

What are you talking about? Slade was there to potentially murder everyone in his family. He had promised that he would kill Oliver until after he suffered the ultimate despair. If you see someone in your house who has promised that and is presumably there to kill your family, you're completely justified in murder.
I know that, but something happened between them that caused Oliver to view Slade as completely irredeemable. I want to know what that was.

I feel like the only one who doesn't really want Nightwing. Not yet at least. I feel like its a little early, only cause I still see Roy becoming Speedy and him and Robin we around the same age, but of course that doesn't mean that can't change.

If they bring him on, cool. If not, also cool.
Yeah I think Roy should become Red Arrow before they introduce Nightwing. But i really hope they focus on the Roy/Dick relationship, hopefully both those characters feature on that rumored Young Justice show...

I keep bringing it up because I'm salivating thinking about it..
Superboy and Miss Martian are rumored to be on the team. Nightwing and Roy can be added. I say they should add Raven and Cyborg and that could be the team. Superboy, Nightwing, Red Arrow, Cyborg, Raven, Miss Martian.

And Arrow has already introduced some of the Teen Titans' most famous villains. HIVE, Brother Blood and Deathstroke should all be featured on Young Justice. They should introduce both Jericho and Terra as the show progresses.

If The Tomorrow People doesn't get a second season, I could see them snagging Robbie Amell for Superboy.

I think they can pull these characters off, budget wise.

Smallville showed how a tv budget can handle Superboy's powers. This Superboy should have way toned down powers. He shouldn't be near Superman's level of speed or strength. He should mainly only have enhanced speed (WAY slower than Clark on Smallville) and super strength.

Raven should only be able to levitate, not fly. Her main power should be telekinesis. But as the show progresses, she demonstrates a number of other powers. She has a knowledge of sorcery, the ability to teleport (it is extremely difficult to teleport large numbers of people, and it drains most of her energy whenever she does this), and she has the ability to travel to Azarath. Eventually, the team could travel to Azarath to take down Trigon

Miss Martian's abilities would be toned down. The powers she would have would be invisibility, shape shifting, and telepathy.

Cyborg would have superstrength but would still be weaker than Superboy. He'd have the arm cannon, and the ability to hack most technology.

Roy Harper would be somewhat of an outsider, just like he was on Young Justice TAS.

Nightwing would be the clear leader.

I know that, but something happened between them that caused Oliver to view Slade as completely irredeemable. I want to know what that was.

I've been curious about that myself.

Also, I don't think Slade ever said he was going to KILL Oliver...I think he wants to make him suffer...like horribly suffer. Death would be an escape, or too fair an option for Oliver.

I think Oliver was still shown to have some empathy to Slade with his conversational appeal for Slade to move on and his general reaction to Slade's return. Though yeah, he definitely saw Slade as a huge and immediate threat. I'm betting that most of those prisoners who escaped the ship will find themselves at the zero-mercy of this zombie-pirate-ninja, and that his simple tenacity and danger-level,is the main reason Ollie is scared of him.

Cause make no mistake; Ollie and Sara are scared of Deathstroke, not hateful of him. Their treatment of him in the mansion smells more like desperation and despair than hatred.

Hatred is Merlin's forte. Fear is Slade's.

Also, I think it's still important that we've yet to see Slade directly kill anyone "innocent" yet. He's killed crooks and killers, almost all of him at one point were trying to kill him. I'm betting this is so he remains a lighter shade of grey than Malcolm and Blood, and I fear that that reverend is probably first on the kill list to establish how far Slade's fallen.

I also think Hendricks is likely to be Sara's personal Island rival, particularly as one of her possible killers.

There's also an element of guilt that Ollie feels in relation to Slade, on some level he blames himself for failing with Shado and then lying about it. He also might see a glimmer of hope for him, that his old friend is in there somewhere.

With Dark Archer there is nothing but hatred, the look on Ollie's face when he mistook Al-Owal for Merlyn says it all. Ollie blames him for almost everything bad that has happened to his life.

I think Oliver was still shown to have some empathy to Slade with his conversational appeal for Slade to move on and his general reaction to Slade's return. Though yeah, he definitely saw Slade as a huge and immediate threat. I'm betting that most of those prisoners who escaped the ship will find themselves at the zero-mercy of this zombie-pirate-ninja, and that his simple tenacity and danger-level,is the main reason Ollie is scared of him.

Cause make no mistake; Ollie and Sara are scared of Deathstroke, not hateful of him. Their treatment of him in the mansion smells more like desperation and despair than hatred.

Hatred is Merlin's forte. Fear is Slade's.

tumblr_n21itoSUhh1qch0kpo3_250.gif

This doesn't look like Sara is afraid of Slade.

Also, I think it's still important that we've yet to see Slade directly kill anyone "innocent" yet.

He killed two people in front of Sebastian earlier in the season. Granted, they worked for him (Sebastian), so they might have been evil, but we don't know that. He also killed them for absolutely no reason, so there's that.

It looked to me like Slade was afraid of Sara tbh. As soon as she showed up he backed off lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"