Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that Oliver was barely able to defeat Malcom in a fight, if Ra's is a lot stronger than Malcom, I hope they portray as such where Oliver gets his ash handed to him in their first physical confrontation.

Oliver does not need to defeat Ra's in the end of the season in order to avoid his threat he only needed to gain his respect

Yeah, certainly seems like they're going to quash that bug (again) pretty quickly. If she gets all banged up on date 1, Ollie will go back to the "it's not safe for you to be around me" routine.

Looks like he might apply that attitude to Diggle, too.

I wonder if for the first part of the season it will just be Ollie and Roy working together, with Digg off doing his thing and Felicity working for Palmer.

All Ollie's dates end up in the Emergency Room.:hehe:

I hope he's a gentleman and it least pays the hospital bill. :D

Willa and Emily at the Nintendo lounge at SDCC.

yes.....

10570142_771179799609171_778882272_n.jpg

I wish I was that kart...

Arrow boob grab selfie >>>>>>>>>>>>> Oscars selfie

this interview from Colton HAynes near the end confirm some other weapon he be using.

[YT]BQ12uRYivGo&feature=youtu.be[/YT]

The entire DC TV Comic Con Panel. This was the biggest panel of the Con! :woot:

[YT]kDWNTWJcQEo[/YT]

having a feeling from Colton interview mentioning a big character coming in

I think it is Cheshire from the comic, which could fit his character background?

having a feeling from Colton interview mentioning a big character coming in

I think it is Cheshire from the comic, which could fit his character background?

Yeah that's what I was thinking, that would make sense.

The entire DC TV Comic Con Panel. This was the biggest panel of the Con! :woot:

[YT]kDWNTWJcQEo[/YT]

I kinda wish they had separate panels for the other shows (Although I get that maybe the fanbase isn't there) Most of the questions from the audience were directed at Arrow.

I kinda wish they had separate panels for the other shows (Although I get that maybe the fanbase isn't there) Most of the questions from the audience were directed at Arrow.

to be fair Arrow has been around for a while unlike the other panel which is just heading for season 1......not really going to get more than that right now...perhaps next year

What about Pedro Pascal to play the Demon's head. I saw the suggestion on instagram when a photo of him and Stephen Amell was posted to a fan page. It would be interesting for sure.

Last edited:
Been seeing Pedro Pascal's name a lot. Is it because of Amell taking a picture with him?

Although he is probably unavailable because he will be filming a new series for Netflix.

Been seeing Pedro Pascal's name a lot. Is it because of Amell taking a picture with him?

Although he is probably unavailable because he will be filming a new series for Netflix.

He's got that multicultural/Mediterranean look that I think is perfect for Ra's.

There are tons of pics from SDCC of actors hanging out with actors from other shows/movies. John Barrowman hung out with Misha Collins, Paul Blackthorne and some of the other actors with Benedict Cumberbatch, the list goes on. It's not indicative of them having a role on the show. Amell could just be a GOT fan.

There are tons of pics from SDCC of actors hanging out with actors from other shows/movies. John Barrowman hung out with Misha Collins, Paul Blackthorne and some of the other actors with Benedict Cumberbatch, the list goes on. It's not indicative of them having a role on the show. Amell could just be a GOT fan.

Kind of the point I was getting at.

I know Constantine had one

[YT]lMtS6OGs2DQ[/YT]

I believe Flash had one too. Not sure about Gotham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"