Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how he is leaving TA to oversee Starling; yet, Roy is gone... Laurel is far from a master... Felicity is gone (along with him)... Lance has turned his back on them... Diggle has no costume... Wildcat was retconned out of the group... Merlyn is now Ra's and a mass murderer... Thea shouldn't be involved already... and Ray is dead".

If I was a citizen of Starling, I'd be scared.

Just because the arrow is gone doesnt mean the city won't be protected...the arrow is a symbol so anyone else can replace him temporary

It's funny how he is leaving TA to oversee Starling; yet, Roy is gone... Laurel is far from a master... Felicity is gone (along with him)... Lance has turned his back on them... Diggle has no costume... Wildcat was retconned out of the group... Merlyn is now Ra's and a mass murderer... Thea shouldn't be involved already... and Ray is dead".

Don't forget a fledgling Thea "Speedy" Queen, who is (presumably) unbalanced by the Lazarus Pit.

7F0wBoO.jpg

I really wish the season was over after that top speech.

I really do.:csad:

Oliver certainly doesn't come off as a competent hero in the long run for his city.lol

He failed to stop Merlin from destroying the Glades at the end of Season 1.

Slade's whole attack on Starling City was because he didn't tell Slade the truth about the circumstances regarding Shado's death.

And the biggest reason why Ra's decided to cause the trouble that he did in Starling City was because he wanted Oliver to become his heir.

He couldn't protect his sidekick, whom he swore to never abandon. He also couldn't protect or prevent his sister from joining his crusade despite being adamant that she remain outside and clean from it.

When Oliver said that, he was still in his little "I love you Felicity but I cant have you, I must be forever alone" identity crisis phase. The fact that he can now leave the city and spend time with someone he loves while being able to trust his friends/allies to protect the city shows that he has grown and changed as a person (at least for the time being).

Last edited:
When Oliver said that, he was still in his little "I love you Felicity but I cant have you, I must be forever alone" identity crisis phase. The fact that he can now leave the city and spend time with someone he loves while being able to trust his friends/allies to protect the city shows that he has grown and changed as a person (at least for the time being).

Exactly! :up:

when was wild cat apart of the team?

Oh yeah, you know what was really disappointing about the finale? The fact that they had Christopher f***ing Heyerdahl there, briefly duped you into thinking he was Damian, and then KILLED him 2 minutes later. When he showed up, I was like, "OKAY!!! I'LL DEFINITELY BE WATCHING SEASON 4 NOW!!!" And then... damn it. Such a waste. That guy is so great. Oh, well. At least Hell on Wheels will be coming back soon.

Oh yeah, you know what was really disappointing about the finale? The fact that they had Christopher f***ing Heyerdahl there, briefly duped you into thinking he was Damian, and then KILLED him 2 minutes later. When he showed up, I was like, "OKAY!!! I'LL DEFINITELY BE WATCHING SEASON 4 NOW!!!" And then... damn it. Such a waste. That guy is so great. Oh, well. At least Hell on Wheels will be coming back soon.

It did seem like a big waste for such a great actor.

[YT]abm6K73mOEA[/YT]

Season 4 post credit teaser hd

The city was fine both times Oliver was gone so it will continue to be good for the most part with him on his honeymoon.

I am hoping he's not dead and will be a main villain in season 4, I can't believe he took that role if he's not.

I am hoping he's not dead and will be a main villain in season 4, I can't believe he took that role if he's not.
Hmm I think they just might do what done with Lucy lawless in AOS with him. but who knows but that's what's likely to me .

justice-lague-of-america-tower-of-babel-story-arc-mark-waid-1.jpg

I wonder if we are going to get a live adaptation of towel of babel with Ollie instead of Bruce.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/arrow-seas...n-felicity-smoak-be-back-starling-city-633128

However, Amell did not reveal much about his character and his onscreen relationship with Smoak, except two things -- his character will not put on the "Arrow" costume again, and he will appear for "at least 20 or 30 minutes into the premiere", according to TV Guide.

During the CW Upfronts 2015, the Canadian actor had said that the series will continue to show the romantic life of the onscreen power couple. "I think that's the plan. As we know on our show, nothing bad ever happens when people are super happy," he had said in an interview with TV Line.

Season 5

Last edited:
Ehh giving this season the finale was actually okay given what the rest of it has been like. I get why they did some of the things they did....Drama! A few things that I didn't like though:

When flash was called in as a favor, they should have given him a bigger reason then is 'long overdue for a chat' with Wells. Seriously? A virus is about to hit a city that you old stop in about 2 minutes but you'd rather have the 2 minute talk instead? I'll let it slide because, well this is Arrow and not Flash so it should be him and his own battle in his finale.

And why wouldn't Oliver give his title to Nyssa, who he knows has always wanted it way more then anyone and hey, she'd probably be the one to reshape the league if Oliver couldn't (what Sara would have wanted) instead of oooh you know the guy who tried to destroy your city in season 1, killed your best friend, your ex lover and made your sister into a killer. Can't complain about more John Barrowman, and I'm sure this is going to come back and bite Ollie in the @ss.

Also, I know there's a lot of people who don't like this particular scene but I met some of the cast (including Amell....and yes he is the loveliest guy) and Brendan Routh bought up an interesting tidbit that they filmed but had to cut for time constraints but...
It's Ray who's flying Felicity in the suit
it makes sense because he didn't say he couldn't do it, just the he could not be away from the station. ;)

I wonder if we are going to get a live adaptation of towel of babel with Ollie instead of Bruce.

After this last season. The less BatArrow the better. I don't want to see any more stories that just make the show feel like Batman instead of Arrow.

Can't help but wonder if the 'retirement' story angle is to give Amell time away to do projects like this and let the other cast members take up the slack?

Lastly. Does anyone else miss Colin Salmon on the show?

Last edited:
Arrow without... Arrow? :csad:

SOMERHOLDERHAL.png

Somebody mentioned earlier a Hal/Ollie cross country arc/flashbacks... I kinda want that to happen now. CW does like to re-use actors for other shows... I would really like to see Somerholder as Hal. Is there any other actors from CW you guys could see as Hal? I guess they could get someone new. Assuming Hal does actually appear in this season, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"