Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like they'll be going more of the flash route - meaning I expect more "super powered individuals.", much more individual stories. I do expect them to do something along the lines of Justice league : Tower of babel, but with their characters, as they seem to be taking a lot from batman's line, and with the introduction of Atom, Flash, Firestorm etc, I imagine it will be a growing concern for "Ollie."

Also seems like a matter of time before Green Lantern shows up really wonder how they are gonna do him - surprisingly I think they'll get more right than what the movie did - a normal looking costume that looks straight ripped out of the comics.

Finally caught the final 2 episodes last night. All in all it was a decent season for me. I enjoyed it. Def not on the same level as season 2 but still good for the most part. I do wonder where will they go from here. Maybe Felicity dies and he comes back for vengeance? Will be exciting to see what they come up with

It sounds like they'll be going more of the flash route - meaning I expect more "super powered individuals.", much more individual stories. I do expect them to do something along the lines of Justice league : Tower of babel, but with their characters, as they seem to be taking a lot from batman's line, and with the introduction of Atom, Flash, Firestorm etc, I imagine it will be a growing concern for "Ollie."

Also seems like a matter of time before Green Lantern shows up really wonder how they are gonna do him - surprisingly I think they'll get more right than what the movie did - a normal looking costume that looks straight ripped out of the comics.
From what they said they will be dealing with Damien Darch they said they pushed back thea's side effects of her being corrupted by the pit to season 4. so it was delayed (I find it a bit lame, but I'll let slide if its done well ) I hope we see it in full enhance strength agility erosion of what she knows of right & wrong
Here is the Link:http://tvline.com/2015/04/22/arrow-s...-relationship/

, but with the writers.... well I hope it oes well there. ( be a good reaso for oliver to come start to realize he made a serous error there especial if it's thing she deals with for the res off her virtual immortal life

As to Malcolm & LOA I think since thea is helping or is o team arrow now Damien will have Hive after them the LOA will be the ones support team arrow against H.i.v.e. but still expect some back stabbing form him if he's back up against the wall him self

As to Oliver & felicity he find out he had a kid & there will be strain there more stuff people won't like to see from Felicity anyway I expect what happen if oliver comes back it'll cause of Damien and also the side effects with thea which they claimed they pushed back to season 4

Last edited:
GREEN ARROW #43
Written by BENJAMIN PERCY
Art and cover by PATRICK ZIRCHER
Bombshells Variant cover by ANT LUCIA
On sale AUGUST 5 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for more information.
Green Arrow is imprisoned by Mr. Zimm! Despite Oliver’s effort to raise Emi as a safe normal kid, she has no choice but to gear up and take to the streets. How can she possibly save Arrow and the citizens of Seattle from the Zimm’s army of Panopticons bots?!

yOCjzsM.jpg

BLACK CANARY #3
Written by BRENDEN FLETCHER
Art and cover by ANNIE WU
1:25 Variant cover by DAVE BULLOCK
On sale AUGUST 19 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
Black Canary’s worst nightmare has come true: child prodigy Ditto has been kidnapped! But the perp isn’t your average criminal mastermind…

anDUwih.jpg

Green Lantern has always been one of my favorites, in fact, most of my DC comics are GL... that being said, I can't wait to (hopefully) see Hal Jordan appear in Arrow/Flash. I've liked how they have treated most of the characters they have introduced... Aside from Deathstroke getting pwned so easily this season. So yeah... bring on Hal Jordan!

Ian Someerholder for Hal Jordan... :o

So, since Hal's looking VERY likely in season 4, that means the embargo likely doesn't include him, so could that mean that the cinematic GL won't be Hal?

think Hal Jordan will be a regular, and i think the whole season will be inspired by the awesome Green Arrow/Green Lantern teamup series from the 70s.

In that series, GL was a conservative and GA was a liberal and they frequently clashed. i can see GA becoming more lighthearted and political this season.
Hopefully he grows the classic facial hair this season too.

black-canary2.jpg

Brenden Fletcher noted how she's "clearly sculpted to hold a microphone" LOL

black-canary5.jpg
black-canary4.jpg
black-canary1.jpg
black-canary3.jpg
black-canary6.jpg
black-canary7.jpg

think Hal Jordan will be a regular, and i think the whole season will be inspired by the awesome Green Arrow/Green Lantern teamup series from the 70s.

In that series, GL was a conservative and GA was a liberal and they frequently clashed. i can see GA becoming more lighthearted and political this season.
Hopefully he grows the classic facial hair this season too.

It would be the smartest move for season 4.

So, since Hal's looking VERY likely in season 4, that means the embargo likely doesn't include him, so could that mean that the cinematic GL won't be Hal?

No. It's very likely that the cinematic Flash is going to be Barry, and the television series doesn't appear to have suffered because of it.

Either way, we won't be seeing any incarnation of Green Lantern until at least 2017, so Arrow might be allowed to do whatever they want.

With all of the different timelines on The Flash, I wonder if an adult version of Oliver's son will appear from the future in the present day like they did with Angels son on Angel.

With all of the different timelines on The Flash, I wonder if an adult version of Oliver's son will appear from the future in the present day like they did with Angels son on Angel.

Angel's season 3 (when the son was born) was a really bad season, but then season 4 was awsome and they had a grown up son. Who knows, maybe they'll follow the same thing with Arrow :gngl:.

I like to Hal Jordon in the past and The Question in the present helping to fight the HIVE/Andy Diggle conspiracy

Hearing that Hal Jordan will likely show up on this show worries me because I want him to be the main Green Lantern in the Justice League movies. Unless they've decided to scrap the character embargo, which I highly doubt. As long as it doesn't prevent him from being used in the movies I'm cool with it.

They're, apparently, using Barry in the movies, so I don't see how using Hal would be any different.

Haven't they said they just don't want the characters on the screen at the same time? Flash isn't slated until 2018 and Green Lantern isn't until 2020. Justice League does come out in 2017 though.

Although, a lot of talk has been about using John Stewart as the GL in JL... Just have to wait and see what they do. The writers for The Flash movie said they "believe" they're using Barry, I mean, most likely will, but they didn't 100% confirm it... (I want Wally, aghhh... :o)

I'm cool with whatever at this point. I've been really enjoying the DCCWU.

They're, apparently, using Barry in the movies, so I don't see how using Hal would be any different.

Well, there have been conflicting rumors about this. On one hand, you're right it does seem like they are going to use Barry Allen in the movies as well, on the other, the Arrow producers have been told they can't use certain characters because they have "plans" for them. So who knows. All I know is I want Hal to be the Green Lantern in Justice League and then for the Green Lantern movie I think they should use Hal, John, Kyle and Guy.

They probably didn't have plans for the Flash in the movies when The Flash was greenlit and started production. The suicide squad had a pretty big role on Arrow last season then this season they had to write them out of the story lines.

Anyone else find it somewhat funny that right as Oliver and Felicity decide to finally hook up with each other and have their little "Happy Ending", a global threat appears in Central City in the form of a black hole?lol

Yeah, it makes that speech even more dumb than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"