Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really care but it is weird that they would cut some very crucial episodes. But that's why you can't rely on summer catch up.

Guys, come on. They don't have the real estate to air the entire season in reruns. Cuts have to be made.
They could have cut none plot essential episodes like 6 and 7 instead of a major arc.

Think they could move the new Arrowcave to possibly underneath the mansion, if not the mansion itself?
That's a great idea! It's not like Ollie is practically Bruce Wayne already in the show.

nKQXsAv.jpg

GBa0CRp.jpg

LwWWmm3.jpg

Wheeeeeeeeew! Sweet! I love it.

But who's paying for that? Isn't Ollie still broke? Or could it be Felicity's money from having taking ownership of the company? (That did happen, last season, right?)

My question always is, who's building these super secret superhero hideouts?

Sidenote: That Black Canary pic is even more awesome cause I just realized its all bird characters in it.

I'm late. Sue me.

The show needs a lot more moments like that, to be honest.

Felicity gave us those. I'll never forget "***** with wifi"

Rest in peace season 1-2 Felicity Smoake.

Looks good. The chairs give me JL vibes lol.

I wonder if Thea buys this place and if it is up and running before the honeymoonerz come back.

That actually makes sense. I forget she's loaded because of Malcolm, right? But where is this, I wonder.

I'm pretty sure the new location is Oliver's second hideout that he went to at the end of season 2.

Well I just saw the new design for the arrow lair (bunker) via e-mail and marc stated to CBR that felicity might be footing the bill for it.

cause she inadvertently signed papers from palmer as the article states even though to me ray had yet to give her those papers guess it's better then getting an allowance from his baby sister via Malcom. ether way he's sorta the wolverine of the universe every one else does the business side while he run's around as the arrow. he can't run business while doing that so it makes sense.

Bruce still does it better we know he can run business or do a job like being commissioner of cops like his year one self after he retired being bat man, if he wanted too .

Last edited:
based on the picture..there are small window on the left so it likely abandon warehouse....

I wonder what the front for the ware house will be? cause at least during the day they will be seen headed to that area. unless they will be coming in through a secret passage way like Alias or get smart and many shows before ETC. Other wise they will have to put up an excuse for what that ware house is for.

or it'll be like that room thea wasn't ever allowed to see again and she never bothered to ask after a poor excuse was used by her brother even he and other head ther quiet often. behind the bar. Any way the arrow lair looks cool at least.

Last edited:
lol yeah well marc call it/ this the lair to CBR though bunker is used with in that article now too.

lol only us the fan base and Cisco call it cave..

Originally Posted by Primal Slayer
Looks good. The chairs give me JL vibes lol.

I wonder if Thea buys this place and if it is up and running before the honeymoonerz come back.
That actually makes sense. I forget she's loaded because of Malcolm, right? But where is this, I wonder.
you two shouldn't get your hopes up

'"Arrow" Season 4 Concept Art Reveals Oliver Queen's New Headquarters'

In the upcoming fourth season of "Arrow," Oliver Queen and his crew will get a new headquarters called the Arrow Bunker.

but maybe it'll be funded by both thea and felicity.
but then again to the writers it's likely better then hearing that you have an allowance from your younger sibling. so they rather it be your girl friend I guess.

Last edited:
I figured it would be provided by Felicity. I was just hoping for them to go a different route then the obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"