Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised by the intensity. Was expecting something else.

She's the "Wonder Woman" of this DC Trinity.

First look at Vixen:

I like it but I hoped she'd go sleeveless, I hope it's the first of many many more appearances on Arrow, Flash and Legends. If her and Constantine become part of Legends season two, I'd have to admit, I'd totally ship them. They are so different in personality there interactions would be hilarious.

So no masked vixen?
vixen has never worn a mask and I don't think I've seen her in normal day to day job to warrant it. one of people she was linked to romantically be sides john stuart in JLU was that beast tarzan dude that merges animals in batman brave and the bold as her fiancee' so......

I don't think she often interacts with the normal public with most of her incarnations.

Last edited:
vixen has never worn a mask and I don't think I've seen her in normal day to day job to warrant it. one of people she was linked to romantically be sides john stuart in JLU was that beast tarzan dude that merges animals in batman brave and the bold as her fiancee' so......

I don't think she often interacts with the normal public with most of her incarnations.

Vixen_002.jpg

She is a model afterall.

Why does she have a smoke-wolf coming out off her breastesses?

Because that's where her Tantu Totem rests and that is how her powers will look when she manifests them.

Vixen_002.jpg

She is a model afterall.
oh and stand corrected on the mask thing I meant most of her modern day incarnations sans the 80's where she's been rocking the boy cut hair due with animal strip or leopard spots look lol

I am pretty sure Black Canary also have no mask either.....but I can see why she has one because of her interaction with many people

So fight scene is it better to just have one n one fight? What is the change made beside more mask? From season 2 and 4

Last edited:
Weren't we supposed to have another major comics character (villian?) Show up this season? I would assume that has to be soon

He/She may be coming in Episode 15 the supposely game changer episode. Perhaps a teaser in episode 14

EW has learned that Stephen Amell will reprise his role as Oliver Queen on DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, but there’s a twist: We’ll see him in the distant future!
Amell will pop up in the sixth episode of the season, which will take place in 2046, where we’ll also meet Connor Hawke — more fuel for the firey speculation on Connor’s parentage. Even better, Oliver Queen will have a very, ahem, familiar look to fans of the comics.

“Every once and a while, we do an episode where the 10-year-old me has to pinch himself,” executive producer Marc Guggenheim says. “We’re not only introducing our version of Connor Hawke to our universe, we’re going to meet the 2046 version of Oliver Queen, and Stephen Amell is going to be reprising his role from Arrow. As an added bonus to comic-book fans, Oliver is missing his left arm and will be sporting a goatee, in a nod to the character’s appearance in the seminal Dark Knight Returns. We think this episode features some of the coolest things we’ve ever done.”

Last edited:
Nice, I hope not to hear too much about other character's fate.

Also apparently Diggle will be getting a new helmet when he crosses over to Flash.

Jesus Christ, get over yourself. It was a humorous observation, hence the "lol."

Jesus Christ, get over yourself. It was a humorous observation, hence the "lol."

When it comes to the Arrow and Flash forums nowadays, you can't be sure anything is humorous. More so nitpicking and complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"