Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - Part 23

Discussion in 'Arrow' started by Thread Manager, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metaphysician Not a Side-Kick

I'm torn on that. On one hand, I like the Blue Beetle, he's cool. Also, embargoes suck in general.

OTOH, I'm not sure I'd really like to see Ted Kord as the bumbling schmuck they turned Ray Palmer into. I kind of prefer when he's more "Silver Age Batman, with even less angst". Which is actually how I'd like to see Ted used, if they ever did shake him free. Imagine how Ollie would react to meeting somebody whose basically just as good as he is, only without the darkness and guilt and tragedy, just talent, dedication, and a desire to help others. It'd be kind of like Miller Batman meeting Adam West Batman, and I suspect it could be alternately poignant and hilarious, if done right.

2. SpideyVille Walking out the Desert

I don't think we'll ever see Ted Kord. That was supposed to be who Ray was originally, but DC said they can't use him because they have plans for him.

3. JC00 Registered

Question: Will we see Arrow’s Felicity continue to struggle with being in a wheelchair, or has that all been resolved? —Jenny
    Ausiello: Though Felicity seems to have navigated many of the early bumps — presentation to the Palmer Tech board included — “We will definitely feel the weight of it” in episodes to come, showrunner Wendy Mericle told Matt Mitovich. “There’s a big decision she and Oliver are going to make at the end of [Episode 413, airing Feb. 10], and it will inform a journey in 414 and 415 that she goes on with respect to how she’s going to handle being in a relationship, from the point of view of somebody who’s in a wheelchair. It’s a very small thing, but it is powerful and it is very emotional.”

Oh wonderful potentially two more Felicity slanted episodes coming up.:whatever:

#978 JC00, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  4. cheungcheung Registered

Seriously. Just let her walk again since we all know that's where it'll end up anyways. All this unnecessary drama for no reason.

5. Hunter Rider Ronin

Sounds good, it would take time for any couple, especially a young one, to get used to one partner being in a wheelchair.

6. Mike Murdock Registered

Yeah, I'm glad they didn't resolve it that quickly. It's not something that should be swept under the rug.

7. zenith16 Registered

ohthis really drive people up the wall I got this via CBR's face book the actual source it DCAll access you tube.

[​IMG]
    Comic Book Resources

February 5 at 5:45pm ·

Should Felicity go full super?

[​IMG]

Will "Arrow's" Felicity Get A Superhero Costume to Go With Her New Codename?

[YT]3ZZHW8cpgYk[/YT]

Now that she has a proper superhero name, is Felicity Smoak ready to join Team Arrow on the streets in a super suit?
    COMIC BOOK RESOURCES

8. Gintoki Registered

Marc Guggenheim — Any possible chance of either Slade or Walter...

Great. Just ****ing great. Slade Wilson is now off-limits, because the character is tied to another DC project. Probably the Suicide Squad movie? This is ****ing ridiculous.
    The character is a major part of the arrowverse, and they restrict slade, because of a freaking movie?

F**k Geoff Johns. F**k Diane Nelson.

9. Arrowshieldfan Registered

Felicity won't get a suit it already be debunk from MG himself

10. zenith16 Registered

with him you never know, (and some people do want that to happen .) muhahahahaha

#985 zenith16, Feb 7, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  11. Arrowshieldfan Registered

he said he be gone from the show before she get a suit. It on Tumblr

12. zenith16 Registered

in other words >> MG: "my plans have been discovered , lie man lie." lol

I'm playing man don't worry too much about this even if it's what's being pushed by certain people as something they'd like to see.

13. Arrowshieldfan Registered

I know MG may be a big fan of Felicity but he not that crazy enough to give her a suit though. I expect some fans will find be bitter about this.....I see the article more as click bait than anything else

14. Gintoki Registered

Slade can't be gone :(

15. zenith16 Registered

just keep in mind the actual person that asked the question works for DC all access as shown in the video and CBR just repeated in article form.

yeah it's a shame / Well I'll still see Manu benett still using a sword on the shannara Chronicles. but yeah I know it's not the same for alot of peep's.

16. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

It sucks alright. But look on the bright side, at least we got him for two seasons and they got to do the main storylines that they wanted to do with him. DC being clueless with everything other than Batman and the Joker is nothing new at this stage. Lets hope that whatever Slade/Deathstroke is going to be in will be better than MOS, eh?

#991 Slade W, Feb 7, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  17. Gintoki Registered

They could have done so much with Slade.
    HIVE breaking him out from argus prison. His interaction with Amanda Waller.
    Another fight with Oliver, but this time him as the Green Arrow. They could have had him as a suicide squad member. Him fighting with Malcolm, Nyssa/Katana, all that epic sword fight. :/

18. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

I agree. I am sure that we will get to see him again on the show at some stage though.

19. Mike Murdock Registered

I wonder if it is a movie (he just said project). Hasn't there been a rumored Teen Titans show for awhile?

20. JC00 Registered

That's been scrapped.

21. BlueLanternKal Super-Lex

Felicity gets a suit or powers or anything resembling, I quit. Bad enough they took a supporting character and flipped the dynamic to the point that she might as well be the protagonist. I can't deal with anymore ****ery. I'm all out of ****s to give at this point.

22. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

My guess is that the project will be something Teen Titan related, be it a movie or another network wanting the show. That said, it could be a SS movie that they want him for.

23. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

Whew, MG went on a rampage!

I don't understand why DC cuts off rights to characters when nothing with them is even in production, it makes no sense.

24. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

What do you mean?

In regards to DC, it is not surprising. The only characters that they seem to have a clue about handling well consistently is Batman and the Joker.

25. BlueLanternKal Super-Lex

Details?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.