Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - Part 23

Discussion in 'Arrow' started by Thread Manager, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueLanternKal Super-Lex

Or arrows to people. Usually the shoulder.

2. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

Roy: Best at overdramatic, pointless flips.
    Ra's al Ghul: Best at taking baths.
    Slade: Best friends with an imaginary woman.

#952 Slade W, Feb 4, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  3. Hunter Rider Ronin

I don't agree with all of this but I certainly do with the 2 bolded parts. I think this season has done a good job so far with Dahrk being a very good villain and Speedy filling the role Sara had, it's just no one the team know operates outside their world now, which was where Tommy and Moira came in. The island has been better this season but nothing comes close to when Oliver had Slade and Shado to play off.

I think Arrow's helping hand to others has been an issue and even soon they will help introduce Vixen, but as long as these are one off eps and the main focus is the core 5 of Team Arrow I think things will continue to build on what has been a good season IMO.

:wow: Has it not improved up in the ratings this season?

I think Sharon has two issues, the icky nature of her comic relationship with Cap, and the fact she is in Natasha's way lol.

4. chamber-music Infinity Ammo

I heard ratings have not been great for agent carter season 2. I don't find the Sharon/steve relationship that weird. She is the great niece of a woman he kissed once. Peggy and Steve didn't even get a chance to date or fondue :cwink:

Arrows relationship match ups are icky. Oliver has dated both canary sisters, their dad is dating felicity's mother, Malcolm fathered Thea with moria, diggle dated his sister in law, Oliver married nyssa who dated his ex girlfriend and felicity has dated three superheroes.

#954 chamber-music, Feb 4, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  5. Hunter Rider Ronin

I don't think dating people who are within the circle you live in is weird, but dating the grand niece of your true love is creepy weird. :(

6. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

So MG responded to this article about how Arrow needs to treat its female characters better:
    http://www.comicsbeat.com/cws-arrow-is-mistreating-its-female-characters-and-its-not-okay/

This was his response:

7. BlueLanternKal Super-Lex

8. Arrowshieldfan Registered

are we sure MG posted that? He made a mistake about Slade killing Shado and why would he post in some random article

9. zenith16 Registered

10. Arrowshieldfan Registered

I am guessing we may not see Diggle "new" helment until near the end of the episode. it possible Diggle helment is damage against King shark which is why a new helment is made

11. zenith16 Registered

from what was said king shark escapes an argus cell.

yeah why the heck was he at argus? what happened to the meta wing at iron heights? is that even being use?

Mostlikely had to do with the branch head at Argus central the shaggy man/ general Ralling. and Diggle and his wife are sent on a mission after him and where does king hark head to ? Joe West's house Dum, Dum Dum.

Joe hate's the meta animal's but they seem to love Joe west.

12. KillerMcQueen Mortal-ish

Argus probably was holding him to run tests or as a part of the Suicide Squad.

13. zenith16 Registered

wellI guess we'll find out when it airs but they have too much power and there's still that general instar city who's even more Corrupt and their probably more since waller to weirdly take orders from them . Lyla needs a new place of work to counter that agency and support team arrow not a place where she'll be having constant infighting with those generals and be waiting for more betrayal form her workers.

14. Reek _____

So I rewatched some of season 2 last night... Specifically the episode 'Seeing Red' where Moira [blackout]is murdered by Slade[/blackout].....Right before that, she is about to tell Oliver and Thea 'something they need to know about Malcomb'... was that ever addressed? I may need a season 1 and 2 rewatch, i was just randomly watching eps.

15. Batsfan1 Registered

16. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

I assume that she was going to tell them that he was Thea's father.

17. Reek _____

She already knew... That's why she was mad at Oliver and Moira to begin with.

18. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

Oh, I see. Then maybe she was going to tell them that he was still alive. I am not sure if they knew he was still alive at that point.

19. Reek _____

I don't know... that seems like a more serious conversation than the back of a limo. lol

20. Mysteryman Registered

Just curious, How many times have DC characters that have yet to appear on Arrow been mentioned?

21. Reek _____

i dont know, but i do know Legends name dropped batman and superman and i wanted to kick the guy in the face.

22. Scarecrow_King Perpetually Annoyed

Kord industries is everywhere, but we have yet to see Ted Kord.

23. Jedi Arrow Vigilant Knight

99% sure it was that he was alive. Neither of them knew it at the time; Oliver didn't even find out until midway through S3. They already knew he was Thea's father and that he was behind the Undertaking (and Robert's death) so I don't think there was anything more significant than him being alive. I was so sure, in fact, that for a moment I thought it was him, not Slade, who rammed into their limo for a moment.

24. The_Manhunter Zack Snyder & MCU Fan

It's not there either. WB just lost a viewer for 3 shows. Maybe I'll watch when the seasons are Netflix.

It's like they don't want me to watch.

25. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

It's on there for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.