Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

Boo. So last Sunday was just a token episode. They just tossed us a bone, knowing they were really still on a break.
Pretty much which is stupid, should've just went 4 weeks if they were going to take another break.

In other news...

In other news...

Fantastic news! I'm of the opinion that Sara was best-used on Arrow, and her brief appearances this season and last have been pleasant reminders of those days. Especially in the S6 finale, you could still feel her chemistry with Team Arrow and I missed it! Can't wait to see her used here!

The Arrow memes coming out of this small Diggle moment is just to funny.
ou95lp01f0i21.jpg

Arrow And Legends Of Tomorrow May End After Their Next Seasons

Arrow And Legends Of Tomorrow May End After Their Next Seasons
I guess I'll just repeat myself too. :p
Sounds like hearsay to me. A Source? Well that's definitive. :p I'm afraid this article, similarly to all the others, has nothing concrete about it. It's just a media reporter with an alleged inside source.

Whilst I certainly imagine the CW shows to be quite different post Crisis, I'm not ruling any of the CW shows out until I hear it from the main men themselves. There's too many bloggers and too much speculation and opinions being thrown around that it's almost impossible to get any sense of truth.

I'll be surprised if any of these shows end any time soon. As I've said before, the only one that seems remotely like a possibility to me is LoT, but even that seems fairly unlikely.

Was that Adrian Paul as Dante?

The god damn Highlander. where's he been for the past 20 years?

Boy I know the show ends next season but the last two episodes have been worse than the Damian darkkh season. This season started off as potentially one of the best and all of a sudden has turned into a show not about arrow. It’s too bad. You would think they would shove the green arrow character down our throats since we won’t see him anymore. Real bummer

Yeah this has been an absolute chore to get through.

The series should have ended with the prison arch. The second half of the season has been the worst I’ve seen arrow. And I liked every season except the darkh season.

I've almost caught up with Arrow (I haven't seen Star City 2040 yet) but Arrow has been average since the prison arc and again the flash forwards aren't that interesting. I honestly don't care what happened to Star City in the future and the flash forwards kinda ruin the pacing of the show. Also Roy has been underutilized this season and that's a shame as the writers have never shown any interest in developing Roy's character since season 2. Arrow ending next season was the right decision and season 8 only having 10 episodes means there will be little filler which is great in my opinion.

I didn't see this coming at all, but it makes sense. She's likely at the cabin waiting to give birth to Mia this whole season so she's not really needed. I could see her making an appearance in the final episode, though. The show is definitely going to feel a lot different without her.

Wow this was unexpected. We will probably see Felicity again in the final ever episode of Arrow.

I'm betting Katie Cassidy will be the next to leave after S7.

Well I am genuinely shocked. I 100% thought she'd stick around until the very end. But this paired with KC most likely exiting this season as well makes s8 so less desirable. Dinah becoming the female lead even for 8/9 episodes feels do unlearned compared to an OG and someone who practically is an OG.

But if by some chance KC stays, they better let her reclaim her spot for 8/9 episodes.

This was a strange time to leave considering the show is ending next season and I'm sure the producers told her the plans they have for season 8. I guess Felicity being a mother didn't interest her.

This doesn’t seem to make much sense to me. Felicity lives in the future, so if the final season is all set in the present, what’s the actual purpose (if any) to the flash-forwards?

This doesn’t seem to make much sense to me. Felicity lives in the future, so if the final season is all set in the present, what’s the actual purpose (if any) to the flash-forwards?

Seems like this is more Emily’s decision rather than the writers. Pretty sure they didn’t account for Emily leaving when they were writing the flash forward scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"