Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

I 100% expect Oliver and Felicity to have a happy ending.

So next week, is Oliver going to doubt the veracity of Mia being from the future?
You know, I don't think that he will. He knows time travel is already a thing (hi Barry) and he knows how powerful the Monitor is. I think he'll be quick to accept that Mia and William are his kids from the future.

Certainly Rene might question their authenticity, especially after hearing that his daughter has just been killed by JJ.
Whilst I don't doubt that Zoe's death will be mentioned, I don't expect the killer to be named and shamed. It wouldn't exactly do anything for the plot. I do think Zoe got cheated though. Presumably it was the Monitor that was responsible for bringing the kids to the past. in which case you'd think he could have saved Zoe, or even brought them all back mere moments before that fight. I'd like to think there's a specific reason one had to die before the others could time travel, but I don't expect there will be a reason, unfortunately.

Also, will Diggle think Connor is JJ at first? Won't he wonder why Connor sees Diggle as his father? And won't he be distressed that his own son has turned bad?
This one will be interesting.

I thought the same. Which is interesting, because Connor implied in S7 that both Digg and Lyla raised him. Not much time for that to happen right now, considering he hasn't even been adopted yet and we're closing in on Crisis.
Whilst true, we're (currently) anticipating that the future we've seen is the actual future, and the post Crisis future. Events may have happened similarly, but they'll no doubt have changed to what is, or what will be. Presumably with Crisis moving from 2029 to 2019, Lyla's situation has changed too; she'd have otherwise had a whole ten years to raise Connor.

It's interesting how intertwined all of this is, but confusing as bad place at the same time.

Been really liking Arrow this (abbreviated) season, possibly because he's not facing yet another criminal mastermind of the year. It was great seeing Thea again and their League of Heroes, and I am very glad the fast forwards are done with!
Maybe Mia will be more likable with an actual story other than the boring stuff they've been filling the fast forwards with.
Think about it, everything they've done in the future is now pretty much moot. Sure Renee's daughter died but that's in a future that won't happen anymore. Hopefully the show will feel a little tighter now and better based without the FF slowing it down.
Also cool news about Cassidy directing this one! Congrats and good job!

I’m kind of looking forward to tonight’s episode but I’m 70% sure I will be let down.

Good episode of Oliver and Diggle meeting their adult children.

ARCHERY-CLUB.jpg

Ordered this last night

I’m kind of looking forward to tonight’s episode but I’m 70% sure I will be let down.
I was skeptical of how this episode would go, but (with the exception of Mia’s initial mopey attitude) I actually enjoyed it.

Intrigued to see what the Monitor wants of Laurel, but I doubt she’ll betray Ollie simply cause she’ll be in the Canaries show, and not on her own Earth, thus it’ll not be restored.

Yeah more games by The Monitor. His machinations run deep!

Enjoyed the episode a ton. The future kids were better in this song than the future. Even Mia who had great report with Oliver and Laurel. Plus liked that they are actively changing the time line unlike most shows that try to prevent that.

I am having tons of fun this season :)

Mia still hasn't grown on me yet and I find her to be annoying. I like Conner and William feels like a carbon copy of Curtis.

It looks like the S1 suit, but it looks like they updated it, if I'm not mistaken. Higher quality material, maybe? I don't know, but it looks good. Dang, I'm not ready for this show to end. :csad:

Why are the Deathstrokes Trumpists? What's this about making Star City great again?

It was interesting to see the interaction between the future kids and present team. Mia is annoying though. I'm glad they didn't drag out the secret about Zoe and JJ for several episodes but got to it quickly. In the past this would've gone on for half the season.

Why are the Deathstrokes Trumpists? What's this about making Star City great again?
Scratch that, if there’s a group of terrorists out there using Slades’ likeness, you’d think maybe he’d like, show up and take these amateurs to town.

Scratch that, if there’s a group of terrorists out there using Slades’ likeness, you’d think maybe he’d like, show up and take these amateurs to town.
Especially with Grant leading them. Last time we saw Slade, he was going to look for Grant because Joe had supposedly killed him and Slade didn't believe he was dead. Now Grant is out in the world and Slade is across the globe. Did he find Grant at some point? Given that Grant took his father's mantle, I assume they met at some point. I want to know how that encounter went.

It's a shame that we won't see Slade on the last season of Arrow as he was a integral character for the first two seasons of Arrow. It seems like the show abandonded Slade 'looking for his sons' plot once they couldn't use the character anymore, I just wish the show would resolve that plot point.

It's a shame that we won't see Slade on the last season of Arrow as he was a integral character for the first two seasons of Arrow. It seems like the show abandonded Slade 'looking for his sons' plot once they couldn't use the character anymore, I just wish the show would resolve that plot point.
I'm still hoping for a final episode appearance.

Did anyone see Tuesday’s episode? Is it worth watching? I think I might just tune in for the crisis crossover and then the series finale.

Did anyone see Tuesday’s episode? Is it worth watching? I think I might just tune in for the crisis crossover and then the series finale.

There wasn't one. The next new episode is scheduled for Nov. 19.

Is it me, or does Amell have a dad bod now?
Well he is winding down on the show. I doubt he has many topless scenes left in the show, and he is a Dad; both on the show, and in real life. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"