The Dark Knight Rises Batman Beyond Movie

I.Bulk

Civilian
Reaction score
Just curious about weather the fans want to see a live action Batman Beyond movie some time in the future?

Any thoughts?

Oh, hell yeah. I love Batman Beyond.

They could manip christians face so he looked real old so he could play bruce in the beyond movie too:p

Steven Strait would be perfect for the terry mcginnis part(the dude from The Covenant adn Sky high)

Oh, hell yeah. I love Batman Beyond.

They could manip christians face so he looked real old so he could play bruce in the beyond movie too:p

Steven Strait would be perfect for the terry mcginnis part(the dude from The Covenant adn Sky high)

the animated show was alright....a live action could work, not within the realms of what nolan has created. the movie would be set roughly 50 years from now, i doubt that 2058 will look anything like what batman beyonds gotham city did.

it would take the end of nolans films, and a "reimagining" of the character that takes batman to a more fantasy based level. del toro would be prefect to direct.

If we're sticking to Nolan's 'realistic' look, Blythe would have to be just some guy with a radiation disease who then wears neon-green skull mask.

But I would love to have Clint Eastwood as Bruce Wayne/Batman. Kevin Conroy really made Bruce into a grizzled, sardonic, disdainful and scornful, yet compassionate father-figure to Terry.

Instead of Terry losing his father I would have it where his mother is a single mom with Terry and his little brother and she doesn't mention his real father. Real father would be of course Bruce and when Terry ends up showing up to Wayne's mansion, Bruce would say something like, "Welcome home son..."

I think as for villains the Jokerz and the Dee Dees would be great. You could even have The Joker return in the form of Tim Drake. Of course you'd be remaking "Return of the Joker" but it'd work.

Stalker, Mr. Freeze, Shriek, Spellbinder, and Mad Stan could also work too.

If we're sticking to Nolan's 'realistic' look, Blythe would have to be just some guy with a radiation disease who then wears neon-green skull mask.

But I would love to have Clint Eastwood as Bruce Wayne/Batman. Kevin Conroy really made Bruce into a grizzled, sardonic, disdainful and scornful, yet compassionate father-figure to Terry.

Instead of Terry losing his father I would have it where his mother is a single mom with Terry and his little brother and she doesn't mention his real father. Real father would be of course Bruce and when Terry ends up showing up to Wayne's mansion, Bruce would say something like, "Welcome home son..."

I think as for villains the Jokerz and the Dee Dees would be great. You could even have The Joker return in the form of Tim Drake. Of course you'd be remaking "Return of the Joker" but it'd work.

Stalker, Mr. Freeze, Shriek, Spellbinder, and Mad Stan could also work too.

not a fan of that idea....it almost seems cliche to me, i dont know why but it does

fanboys would ***** themselves...its one thing to have joson todd as red hood because thats from the comics, but to change tims character like that would piss alot of people off....me included.

villians i would like shriek, red hood, and the royal flush gang

not a fan of that idea....it almost seems cliche to me, i dont know why but it does

fanboys would ***** themselves...its one thing to have joson todd as red hood because thats from the comics, but to change tims character like that would piss alot of people off....me included.

villians i would like shriek, red hood, and the royal flush gang

I know that but I had a problem with all of sudden on that "Justice League" episode it turns out Bruce's DNA was implanted into Terry's mother and Terry turned out to be his son. And they made it out like the only reason he was born was to become the next Batman. Yeeeaaahhhh....

That's why I thought of that idea. I know it goes against the show and the fan's wishes but I'd either 'ditch Bruce is my dad' idea all to begin with and just have Terry's dad getting killed by The Jokerz and then Terry becomes Batman like the pilot or Terry just doesn't have a dad at all when we meet him and his mother is a single mom with him and Matt and Terry's dad died along time ago but it's never revealed how he died till later.

I know that but I had a problem with all of sudden on that "Justice League" episode it turns out Bruce's DNA was implanted into Terry's mother and Terry turned out to be his son. And they made it out like the only reason he was born was to become the next Batman. Yeeeaaahhhh....

That's why I thought of that idea. I know it goes against the show and the fan's wishes but I'd either 'ditch Bruce is my dad' idea all to begin with and just have Terry's dad getting killed by The Jokerz and then Terry becomes Batman like the pilot or Terry just doesn't have a dad at all when we meet him and his mother is a single mom with him and Matt and Terry's dad died along time ago but it's never revealed how he died till later.

just ditch the bruce/father thing....maybe even have huntress in the beyond movie somewhere?

I would like the see an animated movie, or a cg movie but for now it doesnt look too good for a live-action film. I am a huge fan of the cartoon series. Terry is such a badass he would kick Peter Parkers ass ahhaa. But i would like to see the series revived rather then a live action movie

I would like the see an animated movie, or a cg movie but for now it doesnt look too good for a live-action film. I am a huge fan of the cartoon series. Terry is such a badass he would kick Peter Parkers ass ahhaa. But i would like to see the series revived rather then a live action movie

all it takes to kick parkers ass is to call him an emo ***....then he goes home and cuts himself.

Futureistic movies arealways lame. The show just wouldn't translate well to screen. I would love a new animated Beyond movie though.

Futureistic movies arealways lame. The show just wouldn't translate well to screen. I would love a new animated Beyond movie though.

bladerunner....if batman beyond was styled to be like bladerunner that would be ama-za-zing!

never saw minority report...but heard good things.

Just curious about weather the fans want to see a live action Batman Beyond movie some time in the future?

Any thoughts?
I loved the show when I was a kid but I never see it on anymore. But anyhow, I like this idea because I personally thought that Batman Beyond was cool because they sorta turned Bruce Wayne's character into the new butler now and another thing I like is that they get someone younger to play Batman and you see the difference between his version and Wayne's version of Batman on the screen which was the main thing I loved about that show.The only problem I think that they would have with this is Batman's costume because to keep the signature look from the show; they're gonna have to make the mask go all around his face which will be kinda tricky I guess because I don't remember ever seeing a superhero where that kind of mask before(of course Spider-Man and others like have masks like that but none at which have the mouth clear open so when the person inside speaks the mask moves freely along with the movement of his mouth).

Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker brilliantly did the Tim Drake/ Joker plot with few complaints of ruining drake's character. That movie did a great job of blending Drake's guilt of shooting and killing the joker (unedited version) with the Joker's twisted subtle brainwash/ DNA takeover with the Cadmus technology. Of course, that could never be done in live action without seeming stupid.

if they beefed him up a bit-and died his hair. Will Friedle (who did the voice of Terry) could actually pull off playing him live.

Hey, if Toby Mcguire can be a superhero. Why the hell not?

Man i would love to see a batman beyond film, maybe have tim burton direct it.

sadly, the only way a Beyond flick would work...at not suck totally-looking like a ****ing Power Rangers episode...

go the cyber punk route with Beyond. Put it in a style of Stange Days / The Matrix / Blade Runner / A Scanner Darkly / Renasciance...

otherwise, the Jokerz would look like the neon painted thugs in the Shumacher films....

Well I think itd be a great movie (if done right). I tried writing a script for it, it turned out well but its short. Anyways I believe that BBeyond could be a great movie with graphics and plot. Just that it would be best if it was made 5 years from now or whenever theyre done with the Nolan franchise because normal people (no knowledge of Batman) would get confused and not understand.

If they did make it the villians should be Blight (Dereck Powers), and Inque, and a small focus on the Jokerz. I see this as a two-movie deal no trilogy unless done right, but It should be done in the future. The sequel could have Blight and Shriek in it. with the Jokerz still bad, I dont know if the Royal Flush would pan out or not.

For some reason, basing off the TAS Batman Beyond I'd choose Clint Eastwood as Old Bruce Wayne for some reason.

As cool as it could be, I doubt they'll ever end up doing a Beyond movie. It's getting to be quite some years since the series aired, so it's really slipping away from view. Out of sight, out of mind, right? And I don't think it ever made that much (or even any) of an impact on the general public's perception of Batman, so this project will probably never come from under the dust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"