The Dark Knight Rises BB 3 casting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman/Buce Wayne: Christian Bale (duh!)
Alfred Pennyworth: Micheal Caine
Captain James Gordon: Gary Oldman
Joker: Paul Bettany or Lachy Hulme
Two-Face: Guy Pearce or Liev Scheiber
Black Mask: Leonardo DiCaprio
Selina Kyle: Angelina Jolie or Kate Beckinsle

Would Leonardo Dicaprio be considered a big name? How many villains can we expect Nolan to put in BB3? I think he'll put seven. The two main ones are the Joker and Two-Face. The other five are Harley Quinn, Selina Kylke/Catwoman, Scarecrow Stage 2 should be seen, The Penguin ( with a bigger role than in BB2), and maybe a cameo of Edward Nygma/the Riddler.

nolan's roll'n said:
Would Leonardo Dicaprio be considered a big name? How many villains can we expect Nolan to put in BB3? I think he'll put seven. The two main ones are the Joker and Two-Face. The other five are Harley Quinn, Selina Kylke/Catwoman, Scarecrow Stage 2 should be seen, The Penguin ( with a bigger role than in BB2), and maybe a cameo of Edward Nygma/the Riddler.

I think Joker, Two-Face and Black Mask as villains is enough Harley Quinn should be introduce as Dr Harlene Quinzelle at Arkham and as for Scarecrow he should be chased by Batman beginning of the film and only Selina would be just love-interest till BB4 Penguin would be like Falcone character cameo by him. The Riddler could be in BB4.

We need a decent version of Catwoman/Selina after CINO! (such a crap)

We need a decent version of Catwoman/Selina after CINO! (such a crap)]
Seriously. Beckinsale is perfect for the role. Jolie used to be my first pick, but that was when I didn't know about Beckinsale, or the other candidates rumored for the role. I think it was a wrong step that WB took letting Catwoman have her own movie. It was even worse letting Halle Berry, a high profile actress get the role. Catwoman should only be seen in the Batman film franchise, not having a movie to herself.

nolan's roll'n said:
Seriously. Beckinsale is perfect for the role. Jolie used to be my first pick, but that was when I didn't know about Beckinsale, or the other candidates rumored for the role. I think it was a wrong step that WB took letting Catwoman have her own movie. It was even worse letting Halle Berry, a high profile actress get the role. Catwoman should only be seen in the Batman film franchise, not having a movie to herself.

I agree.:up:

I don't know if she can do an American accent but she certainly looks the part of selina kyle. Hey if Bale could do it, why can't she? Bale pulled off a great American accent in BB.

The Joker - Tim Roth or Lachy Hulme

Harley Quinn - Anna Faris or Zooey Deschanel

Harvey Dent / Two-Face - Joaquin Phoenix or Liev Schreiber

Roman Sionis / Black Mask - Jake Gyllenhaal or Karl Urban

Selina Kyle / Catwoman - Scarlett Johanssen or Thandie Newton

Rupert Thorne - Gabriel Byrne or Ray Liotta

Sal Maroni - Albert Finney or Bruce McGill

The Riddler - Peter Sarsgaard or Jeremy Piven

Brian2887 said:
The Joker - Tim Roth or Lachy Hulme

Harvey Dent / Two-Face - Joaquin Phoenix or Liev Schreiber

Roman Sionis / Black Mask - Jake Gyllenhaal or Karl Urban

Selina Kyle / Catwoman - Scarlett Johanssen or Thandie Newton

Rupert Thorne - Gabriel Byrne or Ray Liotta

Sal Maroni - Albert Finney or Bruce McGill

HOLY **** BATMAN! I COULD TOTALLY SEE ANNA FARIS AS HARLEY! Her or Brittany Murphy mainly because they've been noted for playing easily gullible/amused blonde bimbos.

I don't like your Selina Kyle picks though or your Riddler and Thorne pics, but everyone seems fine to me.

And Tim Roth I am really shooting for Joker. Adrian Brody and Lacy Hulme want it because they look like him, but Tim Roth needs to show audiences he can play a conniving and sadistic villain again. Sam Rockwell I use to think would be good for Joker, but I think he'd make Joker into a gigalo like Jude Law.

Paul Bettany might be good as Mr. J but I think he's better at the timid sophisticated bad guy role like he was in "Firewall."

Brian2887 said:

I never thought of Anna Faris for Harley. Thats perfect.

Jeremy Piven for Riddler? Hmmmmmm. Doesnt really have the look, but could definately pull it off acting wise.

cerealkiller182 said:
I never thought of Anna Faris for Harley. Thats perfect.

Jeremy Piven for Riddler? Hmmmmmm. Doesnt really have the look, but could definately pull it off acting wise.

Doesn't have the look?

twoforthemoney2.jpg

entourage05b.jpg

He looks so arrogant in that "I'm smarter than you and I know it" kinda way, and he is a great actor. He'd be an amazing Riddler.

NinjaTurtleFan said:
HOLY **** BATMAN! I COULD TOTALLY SEE ANNA FARIS AS HARLEY! Her or Brittany Murphy mainly because they've been noted for playing easily gullible/amused blonde bimbos.

I don't like your Selina Kyle picks though or your Riddler and Thorne pics, but everyone seems fine to me.

And Tim Roth I am really shooting for Joker. Adrian Brody and Lacy Hulme want it because they look like him, but Tim Roth needs to show audiences he can play a conniving and sadistic villain again. Sam Rockwell I use to think would be good for Joker, but I think he'd make Joker into a gigalo like Jude Law.

Paul Bettany might be good as Mr. J but I think he's better at the timid sophisticated bad guy role like he was in "Firewall."

If you doubt Johanssen, see Match Point. She's great in it, and it's just a darn good flick. Plus, she's working with Nolan on The Prestige. Seems like a good fit to me.

Selina Kyle / Catwoman - Scarlett Johanssen

Johannson could pull off the role of Selina Kyle. Although the possibility and likeliness of seeing catwoman in a sequel is slim. Due to Halle Berry's terrible performance.

Brian2887 said:
He looks so arrogant in that "I'm smarter than you and I know it" kinda way, and he is a great actor. He'd be an amazing Riddler.

You are correct there, but I was referring to the traditional Riddler "look."

180px-Riddler.jpg

I mean I love Piven. He was the only reason why I watched Entourage (which turned out to be a great show). I've been a fan since I saw PCU, I seriously hope the guy gets noticed more. I would not be dissapointed with this casting. I am just not totally sold on it.

Johanssen is 19 WTF? you want 30-year-old Batman dating 19-year-old???

Dude that's sick!

Two Face said:
Johanssen is 19 WTF? you want 30-year-old Batman dating 19-year-old???

Dude that's sick!

Actually shes 22, not that it makes a big difference. Theres nothing sick about it though. Its not like shes underage. I still dont want her to be Catwoman but its not sick.

Johanssen would make a great Harley Quinn or Batgirl, but not Catwoman.

Actors that are Signed or Optioned for the roles of the third film.
BATMAN/Bruce Wayne - Christian Bale
Alfred Pennyworth - Michael Caine
Lt. Gordon/Commisioner? - Gary Oldman

Actors from the first film for a possible return for a future sequel.
The Scarecrow/Dr. Crane - Cillian Murphy
Thomas Wayne - Linus Roache (Possible flashback scene for a sequel)
Carmine Falcone - Tom Wilkinson

My cast for the third film.
The Joker - Paul Bettany/Lachy Hulme(IMDB says Hulme is in talks)/Christopher Eccleston
Two Face/Harvey Dent - Liev Schreiber/Ralph Fiennes/Hugh Jackman
The Black Mask - Joaquin Phoenix
Harley Quinn - Rachel McAdams/Scarlett Johansson/Fairuza Balk
Catwoman/Selina Kyle - Angelina Jolie/Kate Beckinsale/Natalie Portman
Poison Ivy/Pamela Isley - Charlize Theron
The Penguin - Philip Seymour Hoffman/Bob Hoskins
The Riddler - Ed Norton/Alessandro Nivola
Batgirl/Barbara Gordon - Evan Rachel Wood/Dina Meyrer
Vicki Vale - Anne Hathaway

Eddie Dean said:
Johanssen would make a great Harley Quinn or Batgirl, but not Catwoman.

I wasnt sure she had it in her until I watched Match Point. She plays a bit of a seductress, and she showed some impressive range. I think she could be a great Selina Kyle.

Bullseye said:
Actors that are Signed or Optioned for the roles of the third film.
BATMAN/Bruce Wayne - Christian Bale
Alfred Pennyworth - Michael Caine
Lt. Gordon/Commisioner? - Gary Oldman

Actors from the first film for a possible return for a future sequel.
The Scarecrow/Dr. Crane - Cillian Murphy
Thomas Wayne - Linus Roache (Possible flashback scene for a sequel)
Carmine Falcone - Tom Wilkinson

My cast for the third film.
The Joker - Paul Bettany/Lachy Hulme(IMDB says Hulme is in talks)/Christopher Eccleston
Two Face/Harvey Dent - Liev Schreiber/Ralph Fiennes/Hugh Jackman
The Black Mask - Joaquin Phoenix
Harley Quinn - Rachel McAdams/Scarlett Johansson/Fairuza Balk
Catwoman/Selina Kyle - Angelina Jolie/Kate Beckinsale/Natalie Portman
Poison Ivy/Pamela Isley - Charlize Theron
The Penguin - Philip Seymour Hoffman/Bob Hoskins
The Riddler - Ed Norton/Alessandro Nivola
Batgirl/Barbara Gordon - Evan Rachel Wood/Dina Meyrer
Vicki Vale - Anne Hathaway

You forgot Morgan Freeman as Fox CEO at Wayne Enterprises.

I remember Wayne replacing Mr. Earle with Lucius Fox. But is that Fox's new job... as CEO at Wayne Enterprises?

I think it's CEO I'm sure but I will be pissed off if Freeman does not return!

I like Freeman as an actor and his films! he signed my Batman shirt at UK premier at Leicester Square

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"