The Dark Knight Rises BB 3 casting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Paul Bettany as Riddler if he does not get the role of Joker?

Same here but after watching The Da Vinci Code he has to be Joker!

I think the Mad Hatter could make a good side villian, and I liked Norm's idea of Kelsey Grammar for the role, so I made a cruddy Paint manip of it! (Only real men use Paint)

Told you its not good. I try.

deff Paul Bettany for the Joker, he will be brilliant

Iglius said:
I think the Mad Hatter could make a good side villian, and I liked Norm's idea of Kelsey Grammar for the role, so I made a cruddy Paint manip of it! (Only real men use Paint)

Told you its not good. I try.

I like your picture, and yeah, Kelsey Grammar can pull off almost any role, he's a genius.

Thanks. I wasn't sure if you guys would like it or not, but I wanted to see what you thought before I made more for other actors and roles.

screw all your suggestions and just draft a good chunk of the harry potter cast for the 3rd film and augment them into the established cast that'll come after the 2nd movie. might as well keep up with the current trend and go UK all the way. :)

StorminNorman said:
How about Paul Bettany as Riddler if he does not get the role of Joker?

Do not speak of such things! Bettany not getting Joker? Blasphemy!

harley has to be in the 2nd one -- who else will let the joker out of the 2nd movie in time to destroy harvey? c'mon. HARLEY QUINN IN BATMAN 2!!

^^^At least as Dr. Quintezal(sp?). Like the last scene have her start a session with the Joker and he says you have a beautiful smile. She smiles then fade to black. :)

Some of my casting choices for new roles in BB 3:
The Riddler:
paulbettany.jpg

1. Paul Bettany

1843374323.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
Johnny Depp

alfie25.gif
Jude Law

Anyone got any suggestions of who could play Jervais Tetch
/Mad Hatter?

nolan's roll'n said:
Anyone got any suggestions of who could play Jervais Tetch
/Mad Hatter?

Martin Short or Andy Serkis look like Jervais from "BTAS."

And I am rooting for David Hyde Pierce for Riddler. :up:

Andy Serkis
39823685andyserkispa4vn.jpg

Geoffrey Rush
rush2rx.jpg

Rhys Ifans
rhys1ue.jpg

Brad Dourif
dourifb2ku.gif

Tim Roth
actor484pf.jpg

Mackenzie Crook
murdocrook19hg.jpg

Robin Williams
rwilliams10im.jpg

Jude Law is a puss who doesnt deserve to even be an actor.

No he isn't, leave my countryman alone.

I certainly wouldn't call Law a puss, but I do think he's a little overrated by comic book fans. Everyone nominates him for The Riddler, The Joker, Two-Face, even Superman. Frankly, I don't see why other than the fact that he may resemble a certain vesion of the character. Well, that and he has a boxed jaw. The thingis, Law doesn't really have great range as an actor. In just about everything I've seen him, He's pretty much been the same sly, charming friendly British man (with an occasional hint of smarm), and not much else. Only time he completely changed his onscreen persona was in Road To Perdition (which I haven't seen yet).

Eddie Dean said:
Geoffrey Rush

Damn, beat me to it! Anyway, Rush or David Bowie would make a perfect Mad Hatter.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Only time he completely changed his onscreen persona was in Road To Perdition (which I haven't seen yet).

To tell the truth it wasnt even that impressive. I dont recall to much dialogue. He just had to look sad or annoyed the whole time.

cerealkiller182 said:
To tell the truth it wasnt even that impressive. I dont recall to much dialogue. He just had to look sad or annoyed the whole time.

But he was a damn fine shot. I mean I don't want to spoil the ending but...DAMN he just blasted _______ away.

My cast is:
Christian Bale - Bruce Wayne/Batman
Michael Cain - Alfred
Gary Oldman - James Gordon
Lachy Hulme - Joker
Hugh Jackman - Two-Face
Paul Bettany - Riddler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"