BvS Ben Affleck IS Batman - - - - - - - Part 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
The poll you selected is closed. Please press back to return to the poll.
Why is the poll still selectable then? Why aren't the results just showing? Can we get this fixed please?

Code:
The poll you selected is closed. Please press back to return to the poll.
Why is the poll still selectable then? Why aren't the results just showing? Can we get this fixed please?

Yeah, I never got to vote either, and I think result would be much more in Affleck's favor if it was open for longer, as with majority of people it took some time to get accustomed to the idea.

the_real_reason_ben_affleck_accepted_the_batman_role_540.jpg

I can't believe how people freaked out in some places over this casting lol. Now many of them are like, "you know he ain't bad"

Maybe a mod could override the date longer or something?

People always freak out when something they like leaves.

I admit that it took me by surprise as well and it had nothing to do with Bale, as I don't like Bale's Batman all that much, but the primary reason for it was that when I heard of Affleck's casting, my most recent memory of Affleck was him in movies from many years ago (though it wasn't really the case, but somehow I neglected "The Town" until I got reminded that I've seen the film), and I just couldn't imagine that Affleck as Batman. But it didn't take much to get accustomed to it and see why he would be fitting.

Yeah, I never got to vote either, and I think result would be much more in Affleck's favor if it was open for longer, as with majority of people it took some time to get accustomed to the idea.
this is a problem with all threads with polls that continue after 1,002 posts.

Oh yeah there's that too. Sometimes people need to see something before they can believe it. This was one of those cases. The moment they saw Affleck as Batman they began to get comfortable and believe he can do a good job.

There were some recent pics of Affleck with his trainer (Jogging or something). Do you people think he wants to get rid of the Chubby look he got for Live by Night in order to appear slimmer for the media appearences nearing BvS release?

That, or he's getting back in shape for JL.

There were some recent pics of Affleck with his trainer (Jogging or something). Do you people think he wants to get rid of the Chubby look he got for Live by Night in order to appear slimmer for the media appearences nearing BvS release?

If the impetus behind him getting back in shape is, in fact, DCEU-related, I'd imagine that it's for another guest appearance in one of the upcoming films taking place in said universe. Which one? Probably Wonder Woman. Who knows, though?

He's got all the way till June to start getting hench.

If the impetus behind him getting back in shape is, in fact, DCEU-related, I'd imagine that it's for another guest appearance in one of the upcoming films taking place in said universe. Which one? Probably Wonder Woman. Who knows, though?

There were rumors that Bats might be in WW. Completely forgot about that. That's a possibility.

I can't think of a reason for Bats to appear in WW. And I'd rather he not take up her screentime.

Bats is everywhere.

If I had to choose between Superman and Batman showing up in a WW film, I'm totally with Supes on this one.

Glad to see Arkham's going to be way more involved this time on the big screen, inciuding it's sterling reputation of criminals walking out whenever they please. :D

CVB8q_EUAAEsIu7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"