BvS Ben Affleck IS Batman - - - - - - - - - - Part 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
10004178_486725041533066_31461993_n.jpg

Ben is so happy with being Batman he's high fiveing the walls even.

Last edited:
I hope we get to see this Batman do the Batglare.

I really love the hair they gave Bruce Wayne in this version. Very reminiscent of the good looking male film stars of yesteryear. Hard to believe it's a piece and not his real hair.

I really love the hair they gave Bruce Wayne in this version. Very reminiscent of the good looking male film stars of yesteryear. Hard to believe it's a piece and not his real hair.
Especially in shots like this

BlpeQa.jpg

This needs to be posted again, because... Oh my Gooood!!

eur3wk.jpg

Looks great above, very convincing.

I'm not sure why Affleck didn't just grow his own hair out a bit instead of opting for a hairpiece? Not like he's balding or anything.

I'm not sure why Affleck didn't just grow his own hair out a bit instead of opting for a hairpiece? Not like he's balding or anything.

Have you read the article where this was explained? He wanted a very specific hairstyle based on a Batman comic he came across. It was probably just easier for the studio to go with a wig than have him grow his hair out and dye it at the temples. This kind of thing happens in movies all the time; it just isn't disclosed.

Hey so people haven't been talking **** about Affleck for a while...

I haven't cared for his scenes as Bruce, but at least he looks the part of Batman in those sweet costumes.

Which I find incredibly surprising. I suspect that the people who don't "buy" Affleck's Bruce will coincidentally be the same people who dismissed him out of hand from he beginning, because from what we've seen so far he is objectively one of the most accurate representations of Bruce.

Which I find incredibly surprising. I suspect that the people who don't "buy" Affleck's Bruce will coincidentally be the same people who dismissed him out of hand from he beginning, because from what we've seen so far he is objectively one of the most accurate representations of Bruce.
I was furious when he was cast, but he's converted me.

The suit he's wearing here being a parallel of the Batsuit is a real nice touch

CbUFxcfW0AAgCG5.jpg:large

Wait, where are these pics coming from? Those both look great.

Have you read the article where this was explained? He wanted a very specific hairstyle based on a Batman comic he came across. It was probably just easier for the studio to go with a wig than have him grow his hair out and dye it at the temples. This kind of thing happens in movies all the time; it just isn't disclosed.

I did read that. Still thought that since his hairstyle isn't anything extreme they would have just used his natural hair. Anyway, it doesn't matter, I'm just curious - end result is the same.

I did read that. Still thought that since his hairstyle isn't anything extreme they would have just used his natural hair. Anyway, it doesn't matter, I'm just curious - end result is the same.

Yeah, it's funny, because the wig really doesn't look all that different from his real hair. I would have never known it was a wig (and I've gotten pretty good at spotting them) if he hadn't said so.

I think he use hair piece in real life.

I don't believe he does. The bruce wayne hair is a different texture and thickness compared to his own. It was probably easier to do a wig rather than alter his hair with chemicals. His natural hair is very salt and pepper and has been seen at different lengths he ain't wearing a piece IRL.

I don't believe he does. The bruce wayne hair is a different texture and thickness compared to his own. It was probably easier to do a wig rather than alter his hair with chemicals. His natural hair is very salt and pepper and has been seen at different lengths he ain't wearing a piece IRL.

Yeah, Ben's natural hair looks different to me; it's more noticeably wavy in some pics like this one.

1413556396187_wps_56_MSU_Football_EQ_SpartanFB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back