BvS Ben Affleck IS Batman - - - - - - - - - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like so:

4lunlwj.jpg

I'm glad it doesn't have that blue hue to it. I like me my dark grey and pitch black. Like how it is in that scene-
CbTSXG-UAAAQLFT.jpg:large

After viewing that new trailer I'm even more hyped to see Affleck as Batman. It's refreshing to see that for once he'll actually move the way a master martial artist should in combat. Bale was close but there was still a "stiff" quality to his fighting that is absent from Affleck's movements.

giphy.gif

This is my favorite shot..not only is Batman RUNNING, he's leaping and incorporating that into his combat.

It's like John Woo in his prime got a chance to film 40 seconds of Batman.

My favorite part is him taking on those 4 guys at one. Love when he punches a guy in the face and blocks a knife attack at the same time.

Love the Bruce line--
"Even if there's a 1% chance that he's our enemy, we have to treat it as an absolute certainty!"
I just got into reading Batman last year (New 52 and some), and he's exactly what I pictured right off the pages.

I still think that the line feels like something Affleck himself advocated for. He's on record as being fairly Liberal and that feels like a swipe at Cheney for sure. I also like that it speaks to the mind set of the character. A terrible tragedy has happened and he is acting on emotion and using flawed but understandable logic to justify his position.

It's probably my favorite line I've heard so far.

I still think that the line feels like something Affleck himself advocated for. He's on record as being fairly Liberal and that feels like a swipe at Cheney for sure. I also like that it speaks to the mind set of the character. A terrible tragedy has happened and he is acting on emotion and using flawed but understandable logic to justify his position.
Yes! + Just adding to the fact that since he's been Batman for 20 some years, he's got that paranoia trait, that on-edge, taking no chances sort of mindset. I love it.

Capture from the trailer?

Also... Anyone else notice it seems like Batfleck uses some kind of mini explosive or gas bomb during his rampage?

I think this was taken from the pages of that information book or whatever it is, that's been posted in "All Things" thread.

Yeah, he throws some gun disruptors and then some sort of smoke bomb.

Capture from the trailer?

Also... Anyone else notice it seems like Batfleck uses some kind of mini explosive or gas bomb during his rampage?

Yeah, when he does the comic con trailer shot? It almost looks like he threw something in their on a timer.

Hey so people haven't been talking **** about Affleck for a while...

My favorite part is him taking on those 4 guys at one. Love when he punches a guy in the face and blocks a knife attack at the same time.
Don't forget that double punch, oh my god, my body is so ready for that full scene.

Ben Affleck looks perfect as both Bruce Wayne and The Dark Knight.

Ben Affleck looks perfect as both Bruce Wayne and The Dark Knight.
Yeah, I'm really excited about his role in the DCU. I don't think I've seen a photo I don't like of Batfleck. I really dig that photo Fallen posted above of him wearing the grey suit. Looks great.

I really feel like the scenes we've seen with him as Bruce have been very impressive. It really feels like the transformed himself into the character. I cant wait to see his bats.

Damn it, why does young Bruce have to have that stupid mop haircut that all kid actors have? It makes me wish he got shot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"