BvS Ben Affleck IS Batman - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 39

2a6m39u.jpg

Yeh Affleck is really good as Batman. He deserves and should have a chance at going at it in a solo movie. I think what we saw from him in BvS could be a sort of appetizer for the main course in a movie that centered on him... on The Batman.

In terms of fighting ability this particular Batman would just destroy all the other ones. Brutal fighting, visceral and intense.

There is the potential for BatFleck to nail all aspects of Bruce Wayne and Batman and another warehouse-style scene certainly wouldn't go amiss in a solo.

I think Justice League we'll see a more lighter toned Batman that more reflecting of the comics and cartoons.

I mean, that's the downside of adding armor to the costume in a realistic setting.

In the comics, it comes across as just fabric... because it looks cooler and it's much better defined through the artist.

Part of me sort of would love to see something like that again. A Batman '66 type of fabric but with a crazier and almost dare-devilish Batman. A Batman who doesn't care much about armor and employs more ninja-like tactics to avoid being caught in situations of direct gunfire.

I'd prefer keeping the armor, but drop the "he needs to be ****ing huge" mentality. When you give him that much padding, he just winds up looking bloated. A sleeker, more refined armor, as he wore in every movie since Adam West, works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"