BvS Ben Affleck IS Batman - - - - - - - - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping it's Jason's. To me, it makes sense for Jason's death to be fresh emotional wounds, though occasional visits to the Wayne's grave won't hurt.

:funny: Damn, that came out harsh.

It's midnight on my end, I get a little dark after hours.:o

You would just drop your tub of popcorn and you know it

OIdEwVX.gif

I'm loving what I've seen of Ben as Bruce. His Batman is what I'm worried about..

The Batplane killing people, the voice, or the awkwardness of blending in with the powered heroes?

The Batplane killing people, the voice, or the awkwardness of blending in with the powered heroes?
He looks great as Bats but the voice mixed with the Afflecky mannerisms as Bats that I've seen so far have me a little worried.

Lovely. We're going to get a visual feast at the very least.

Ben looks really great as Bruce and Batman.I was desappointed when they annouced him as Bruce but now I can't wait to see the movie !

Composition reminds me of the famed Arkham Origins TV spot. With flowers in hand, I could definitely see Snyder putting in a quick flashback like so:

tumblr_mutz6y1elS1r0shcco1_250.gif

I hope that Jason is where he initially pays tribute, with the Waynes as something triggered by his memories of not saving Jason, if that makes any sense.

Tim Miller of Deadpool fame directed that spot. I just learned that the other day.

That's interesting. It seems like he also directed the prologue in The Dark World, which was one of the better parts of that (mediocre) movie.

That's interesting. It seems like he also directed the prologue in The Dark World, which was one of the better parts of that (mediocre) movie.

Yeah, I was told that he's responsible for the opening title sequence in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo as well. Talented bastard!

Yeah, I was told that he's responsible for the opening title sequence in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo as well. Talented bastard!

I see. If Deadpool is a hit (at least critically) I think he will have a nice future as a film director.

TBH, if Batman lines his grappling gun with kryptonite and fires it IN Superman, it would be a great way for Batman to not use bullets (from a gun) while still using a projectile weapon.

kDHD9EJ.png

But at this point, I'm practically ready to say that Ben is Bruce Wayne. I think the combination of his underrated acting ability with his existing Bruce Wayne qualities will make him the best Bruce we've seen so far.

I have a feeling they've been "hiding" his Batman for the actual movie itself. Like they know his Batman will cause jaws to drop and want to save it for the movie. There's only been one instance of brief fighting with regular thugs, and no dark sequences of Batman intimidating people who aren't Superman. Yes, I know he brands them, but there hasn't been a scene of him talking creepy to a regular thug released yet.

I think the combination of Watchmen and existing BvS footage has me pretty much not concerned for Batman :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"