BvS Ben Affleck IS Batman - - - - - - - - - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
2exo7yx.jpg

image.jpg

Damn it, why does young Bruce have to have that stupid mop haircut that all kid actors have? It makes me wish he got shot too.

You must be young...or not American. That haircut is authentic of the era. It's the cereal bowl style a majority of kids sported.

It's just small thing but I really like the way these Wayne's are dressed compared to what we've seen in the past.
They're well dressed but it doesn't really feel like they're flaunting their wealth/status too much.
They're not over dressed for a ****ing movie theater.:oldrazz:

I had that haircut when I was a kid. :D

How dare you

I really feel like the scenes we've seen with him as Bruce have been very impressive. It really feels like the transformed himself into the character. I cant wait to see his bats.
I feel the same way. I was a hater at first when I heard the casting news so when the first footage of him came, I was expecting Ben to have a sort of mediocre, typical Ben Affleck performance, but I feel the same way. He did his homework on Bruce. Judging from these 3 second clips, though, haha.

Yup, I had that haircut too - well, mine was like a cross between that and Bruce Lee's.

MRW I read point 5.

cci2cKe.gif

This is all I want to see on the big screen then I can die in peace.

Praise be to Lord Snyder. All hail Snydra.

I wonder if it's gonna look any good, though, given the size of the cowl's eye holes.

It's Snyder we're talking bout guys. He might got 99 problems but dope a** visuals ain't one.

It's just small thing but I really like the way these Wayne's are dressed compared to what we've seen in the past.
They're well dressed but it doesn't really feel like they're flaunting their wealth/status too much.
They're not over dressed for a ****ing movie theater.:oldrazz:

Well, mind you, in Nolan's flashbacks, they were going to the opera, rather than the movies. So I think their attire was appropriate for the venue.

I really like Alfred being a former badass. Wait, still badass. :woot:

He often has a military background in the comics. Though I preferred him being from British Intelligence than SAS.

I wonder if it's gonna look any good, though, given the size of the cowl's eye holes.

It's more the shape then a size I see as a potential "problem", but yeah... I wonder the same.

We've already seen the tech cowl lenses in action. They are seen when he is wearing the armor over his regular suit. I doubt the armor has its own separate set of lenses since Batman wears the regular suit under the armor and the regular suit cowl has the tech cowl in it which has the lenses attached to it.

We've already seen the tech cowl lenses in action. They are seen when he is wearing the armor over his regular suit. I doubt the armor has its own separate set of lenses since Batman wears the regular suit under the armor and the regular suit cowl has the tech cowl in it which has the lenses attached to it.
But the mouth opening of the cowl under it does not look like the regular cowl's. You could be right tho.

Last edited:

He is not wearing the regular cowl under the helmet, mouth and eye opening have both different shape than those on regular cowl, so he either has a tech-cowl under the helmet as well or helmet has its own lenses. Either way, it is not a template of how the lenses look on the regular one.

Well, mind you, in Nolan's flashbacks, they were going to the opera, rather than the movies. So I think their attire was appropriate for the venue.
That's true but at the same time going to the movies was a big deal back in the day and a dressy event(albeit more in the 50's but still)so I wouldn't oppose to them getting snazzy for a movie.

That's true but at the same time going to the movies was a big deal back in the day and a dressy event(albeit more in the 50's but still)so I wouldn't oppose to them getting snazzy for a movie.

The Waynes are old money. Old money is generally not flashy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"