BvS Ben Affleck IS Batman - - - - - - - - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else catch that pic they posted in the beginning with the grappling hook?

kDHD9EJ.png

"You've got to ask yourself one question... "do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya... punk?"

^ Understatement. And I have to admit, that shot of him in the mech suit after Superman landed in front of him was pretty epic.

Lol, the "Understatement" was meant for Travesty's post but it goes with your post as well Killer. Lol.

^ Understatement. And I have to admit, that shot of him in the mech suit after Superman landed in front of him was pretty epic.

Lol, the "Understatement" was meant for Travesty's post but it goes with your post as well Killer. Lol.

Would hnnnnnngh be fitting then?

Terrific Bruce and Batman shots

giphy.gif

kDHD9EJ.png

s8fsAhW.png

As much as I love the Batman pic, I think his Bruce pick is the most powerful image for me. You just want to give that guy a hug.

His Bruce is such a breath of fresh air. Finally a BW who is no longer given in to pretext and is showing his bitterness outwardly.

Going to visit his parent's tomb in that somber pic most likely.

Maybe them as well. Man, I'm not ready for the pathos with this Bruce.

I'm betting it is Dick or Jason's grave. I think his parents are probably in a crypt or something.

His Bruce is such a breath of fresh air. Finally a BW who is no longer given in to pretext and is showing his bitterness outwardly.

I love that aspect of this portrayal. I'm partial to a Bruce Wayne who simply doesn't care much about putting on for the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"