Breaking Bad - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
WaltFire.jpg

DanielFire.jpg

"Yo Mr. White, how we gonna get this methylamine off this train?"

"If you have a milkshake and I have a milkshake...."

Haha wow this is funny

Another day, another real-life Walter White: A chemistry teacher from East Texas was busted by the police for selling home-cooked meth in the parking lot of his junior high school.

William Duncan was arrested by police in Linden and charged with delivery of a controlled substance in a drug-free zone.

"We've been conducting an undercover operation for about five months and buying narcotics and we had bought off of this person a few weeks back," Linden Police Chief Alton McWaters told KLTV. "We set-up another buy from him. He sold it to us at the school, at the junior high school where he teaches."

Meth was later discovered in Duncan's truck, which was parked on school property.

The one silver lining for Duncan: Police don't suspect he sold meth to students.

Jimmy Kimmel tweet
fun foreshadowing to next Sunday when I host #TheEmmys @bryancranston & @aaronpaul_8 pic.twitter.com/V8dPVb3K

I'm calling it...Jimmy is playing the role of Mike and getting killed in the field. ;)

Nah, Lydia begging for her life and telling them about the ocean of methelamine

Don't know if this has been mentioned before (probably has) but if I had to bet on Walt's outcome at the end of the series I'd say
he will die from the ricin. I feel they've put so much emphasis on Walt carrying it around with him, trying to use it on other people that it would be cool if that was thing that ultimately kills him.

Don't know if this has been mentioned before (probably has) but if I had to bet on Walt's outcome at the end of the series I'd say
he will die from the ricin. I feel they've put so much emphasis on Walt carrying it around with him, trying to use it on other people that it would be cool if that was thing that ultimately kills him.

I'm thinking
It will be something more tragic, a family member accidentally ingests it.

I've been thinking this as well. Though specifically what I'm predicting, is [BLACKOUT]remember that pill he took in the cold open of Live Free or Die? Everyone assumes that's something for the cancer, but what if it's the ricin? Sort of an ace in the hole to make sure that if he survives whatever he's about to do, he won't be taken alive... in a manner of speaking.[/BLACKOUT]

More like Jesse doing it to Walt :wow:

Can't wait to see the Emmy opening montage. Hope there are lots of parodies. Obviously there will be a Breaking Bad one :D

God man, that prison shanking montage, it's just so brutal, it's like something you just have to watch again and again.

This song is just so good.

That style of music made me a fan of the great Rodrigo Y Gabriela duo who beat up that guitar real good.

[YT]iOVg7BtevYU&list=AL94UKMTqg-9AVlYryG3Whug7SpH_sOE69&index=2&feature=plcp[/YT]

Can't wait to see the Emmy opening montage. Hope there are lots of parodies. Obviously there will be a Breaking Bad one :D

I'm sure it will be as good as Conan could have done. Jimmy Kimmel is cool. :yay:

After this I am going to start watching The Shield and restart The Wire.
I need something good to tide me over these cold dark months without Breaking Bad.

Last edited:
I'm on season 6 of The Shield right now. I know what happens but this is my first time all the way through. Greatness

Two shows I need to watch is The Shield and The Wire.

Yea bro you really do. The Wire is a beast of it's own kind. Honestly, I thought some parts dragged on way too long but the plots are just so tightknit and concise and intricate it's really quite an experience when you get really immersed in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"