Breaking Bad - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I gotta co-sign that for real. The character arcs on The Shield are just outstanding

Oh man, I still remember the last few episodes of the final season of Shield. I was on edge more than any movie or tv show up until that point had ever provided.
I just wish they'd ended it with slightly more closure on one of the main characters...

That's why I'm going start The Shield. I hear nothing but good feedback and great things about it. Let's spread the Word.....

I know for the creator of the show his end game was to turn walter white from mr.rodgers i think, into tony Montana but could you say he has actually become less moral than scarface himself?

Montana actually went out of his way to not harm kids as opposed to walt. I'm pretty sure tony would have killed todd as well for what he did to that kid let alone continue to work with him.

tumblr_m7aba3vjy61qbz161o1_1280.jpg

So Bryan Cranston got robbed tonight. :cmad:

Last edited:
Kind of bummed Giancarlo didn't win since this was his last chance to win. With Breaking Bad anyway. And also because he totally deserved it. I'm really glad Aaron won again though.

Awards are meaningless. We all know Breaking Bad and its actors are better than whatever did win, and that's enough. :oldrazz:

< Never heard of Homeland. But I bet it doesn't even have a little meth.

I bet no one in Homeland has ever ****ed Ted.

Homeland wished it heard *DING* *DING* *DING*

I'm rewatching season 1, just finished episode 3. It's crazy seeing how nearly all the main characters have changed so much. No one is the way they were in season 1. Walt, Jesse, Skyler, and Hank mainly. Tremendous character development and growth. I did forget one thing, that Krazy 8 was a DEA snitch. Why didn't he tell Walt that? Of course it'd be hard to convince him, but why didn't he try?

I think Krazy-8 was a snitch mainly to get rid of his competition.
He did not know what the heck was up with Walt, maybe that kind of information would have made the situation worse and get him killed for sure? Maybe Walt would tell the wrong people even if Krazy-8 was let go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"