C. Nolan's Interstellar - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That image is disgusting. Burn it with fire!

Oh don't be rude, his saggy old man **** have twice as much life experience than McConaughey's masterfully sculpted pecs. :o

Did I mention Caine is also his engineer.

His father-in-law, engineer butler.

Ten bucks says he gives advice to the main character.

That's what I love about this interstellar travel, man. They get older, but I stay the saaaaame age.

Glad it's official and awesome to see that Nolan's bracnhing out in terms of leads. The post-Batman era is a new one for him.

I think this just means that Nolan is a huge Reign of Fire fan.

Bet Gerard Butler will be the lead in his next movie.

Bite your tongue.

1st filming location scouting: http://www.frettatiminn.is/daegurmal/christopher_nolan_skodadi_tokustadi_a_islandi_um_paskana/
http://svarthofdi.is/frett/christopher-nolan-skodadi-tokustadi-a-islandi-fyrir-interstellar
Filmmaker Christopher Nolan looked at possible locations in Iceland at Easter for the film Interstellar he is a work in progress. News Time reported this tonight.

Matthew McConaughey is going to take a lead role in the science fiction and is based on the theories of physical chemist Kip Throne of ormagöng or Einstein-Rosen bridge. "Yes, Christopher Nolan was here on our roads over Easter, but more I can not say," said Arni Bjorn Helgason , CEO of foreign production in Sagafilm in conversation with the prime time news.

Iceland, the official country of science fiction films.

And his workshop is called "the Tangerine".

alfredinspacec.jpg

Iceland? heh. Someone's looking forward to Oblivion other than me. :o

i also was thinking about Oblivion. maybe he watched the featurette video hahahha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"