C. Nolan's Interstellar - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get a bwong, you'll know it's Nolan.

Or just a empty room with Chris sitting in a seat. All he says is "November b****". :oldrazz:

t3oZXZF.gif

I think you could be right.
:hehe:

Who knows? This might begin a new trailer noise trend. :o

Nah, the trailer needs a goofy voiceover guy that focuses on the romance....with sound effects.

The first Dark Knight teaser was literally just three lines of dialogue over an exploding bat-symbol and I loved it. In terms of new content the bar for a teaser is, and should be, pretty low. It's not meant to be a full trailer.

That's what they used to do back in the day for teasers. Now they gotta bust out footage and ****. Remember Jurassic Park's teaser?

One of my favorite teasers "Without actual footage" Still has to be Terminator 2's "Building the Perfect Arnold"

Speaking of old teasers, The Terminator 2 teaser was amazing. No footage from the movie whatsoever.

edit: Solidus :awesome:

Trailer with Hobbit - cool.

It will probably be a black screen, a drum roll, with next year flashing on the screen followed by a link to the website. :funny:

Instead of a BRMMMMMMMMM...it'll be some futuristic sound like ZIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNG!

Or, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Instead of a BRMMMMMMMMM...it'll be some futuristic sound like ZIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNG!

Or, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
You missed out an 'O' in WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Isn't the Hobbit rolling out slowly over the course of December? What actual date can we expect some of these teasers? I'm assuming it goes by North American release.

Isn't the Hobbit rolling out slowly over the course of December? What actual date can we expect some of these teasers? I'm assuming it goes by North American release.
EDIT: Maybe you are talking about overseas release dates. I imagine the trailer will be online and everyone will be able to see it.

The first Dark Knight teaser was literally just three lines of dialogue over an exploding bat-symbol and I loved it. In terms of new content the bar for a teaser is, and should be, pretty low. It's not meant to be a full trailer.

Agreed the dark knight teaser was one of the best I've ever seen. Very catchy!

[YT]fkSXenghZzQ[/YT]

EDIT: Maybe you are talking about overseas release dates. I imagine the trailer will be online and everyone will be able to see it.

What I mean is... For instance, we (in Australia) got The Dark Knight Rises a few days or a week - I can't remember - before the US. But the Man of Steel teaser trailer(s) that were supposed to be attached to it weren't allowed to be shown in cinema that week (nor released online), because Warner wanted them to premiere in North America first.

So if Hobbit is released earlier here, but later in the US, will the same thing happen?

That's what I mean. :yay:

It will probably be released the first week of December.

What I mean is... For instance, we (in Australia) got The Dark Knight Rises a few days or a week - I can't remember - before the US. But the Man of Steel teaser trailer(s) that were supposed to be attached to it weren't allowed to be shown in cinema that week (nor released online), because Warner wanted them to premiere in North America first.

So if Hobbit is released earlier here, but later in the US, will the same thing happen?

That's what I mean. :yay:
I totally get what you are saying now. I have no idea if the same thing will happen but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

Or just a empty room with Chris sitting in a seat. All he says is "November b****". :oldrazz:

lol

Your post reminded me of this

[YT]lCxR7dlavwg[/YT]

A director speaking to the audience promoting his movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"