C. Nolan's Interstellar - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see that's in place. Unfortunately it's all we know which means months of fanboy speculation about every other ****ing facet of it.

Slightly off topic but its awesome to hear that True Detective show at HBO is actually moving forward.

I actually wouldn't complain about him. Nolan casting Matthew McConaughey is already insanely inspired.

If the unthinkable does happen and Tatum eventually is cast in this by Nolan, then I think this will be most of us...

T8GtcPl.gif

:funny:

If the unthinkable does happen and Tatum eventually is cast in this by Nolan, then I think this will be most of us...

T8GtcPl.gif

:funny:

Wait a minute assuming that happens with he and Matthew being cast and perhaps we hear about matt bommer being given a role as well. This is all starting to remind me of the rumors that during the filming of inception they were really filming the TDK sequel.

Anyone else think "interstellar" will actually turn out to be...the magic mike sequel? You devious bastard nolan.

And then, before you know it, there's Joe Manganiello hanging dong in a Nolan movie. :o

It will be Nolan's most LGBT friendly movie since TDKR.

:awesome:

Looks like Nolan's upgrading from the ~sensuality~ in TDKR to ~sexuality~ in Interstellar. :awesome:

So, I wonder when this will go in production... Late summer? Fall?

Interstellar, planetary, planetary, interstellar

Pretty decisive that Nolan. Don't hear much from him but when you do it's title, actor, release date. No f***ing about.

:hmm Very interesting... but stupid.

Not really. Can't wait!

Last edited:
I'm down with this casting, sounds like things are moving along.

Now the real question is how much screentime will Mcconaughey spend shirtless in space?

^Dude, you are so late.

I hope there's a machine that is powered by bongos.

He'll play the older version of McConaughey's character. And equally shirtless. :o:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"